Sum up anything DEATH BATTLE Related with a Image/Gif

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:28 pm
Neosonic97 wrote:Now I don't have to worry about him constantly insulting me whenever I say something he disagrees with!

Spoiler
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:02 pm
Defectminus wrote:
Neosonic97 wrote:Now I don't have to worry about him constantly insulting me whenever I say something he disagrees with!

Spoiler

You don't understand,defect.Neo needs a cuddlebox that blindly accepts all of his overinflated Sanic calcs while simultaneously dismisses any feats that he doesn't like.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:57 pm
Ah yes, because you still couldn't get over the fact that nobody had any evidence to disprove my point about the Duo and Evil Energy Calc which basically completely disproves Planet-level Classic Mega Man so you just threw a collaborative hissy fit in an attempt to get me banned for an offense I didn't commit? One which he was part of if I'm remembering correctly. Literally the best argument I've seen against my point with the Duo and Evil Energy calc is that 'the calc was well made'. That's literally it! The worst part? That was freaking VS BATTLES WIKI.

I admit I made mistakes on those Sonic calcs. I went over this in the Natsu vs Ace thread when you kept bringing stuff like that up. I admitted I was wrong. I behaved badly then and I regret it. Just like that time I behaved poorly in the Pokemon vs Digimon thread. What I WON'T go back on is the fact that I don't like ShadMorgen. I don't remember a single time he's tried to be civil in debating with me.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:13 pm
Neosonic97 wrote:Ah yes, because you still couldn't get over the fact that nobody had any evidence to disprove my point about the Duo and Evil Energy Calc which basically completely disproves Planet-level Classic Mega Man so you just threw a collaborative hissy fit in an attempt to get me banned for an offense I didn't commit? One which he was part of if I'm remembering correctly. Literally the best argument I've seen against my point with the Duo and Evil Energy calc is that 'the calc was well made'. That's literally it! The worst part? That was freaking VS BATTLES.

I admit I made mistakes on those Sonic calcs. I went over this in the Natsu vs Ace thread when you kept bringing stuff like that up. I admitted I was wrong. I behaved badly then and I regret it. Just like that time I behaved poorly in the Pokemon vs Digimon thread. What I WON'T go back on is the fact that I don't like ShadMorgen. I don't remember a single time he's tried to be civil in debating with me.

Dude,no one gives a shit.I was just pointing out how ridiculous your double standards are in regards to Sonic are.90% of what you push for with Sonic has way more wrong with it than the Duo feat yet you still push for these kinds of "feats" to this day.I don't have any particular attachment to Mega man in particular.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:18 pm
12cheeper wrote:Dude,no one gives a shit.I was just pointing out how ridiculous your double standards are in regards to Sonic are.90% of what you push for with Sonic has way more wrong with it than the Duo feat yet you still push for these kinds of "feats" to this day.I don't have any particular attachment to Mega man in particular.

You mean what I USED to push for Sonic. I've stopped doing overinflated calcs like that. I understand what I did wrong and that WON'T happen again. All I want is for you to stop bringing it up whenever I do something that annoys you, and leave it where it belongs- in the past.

Wave Battle, Ride On!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:27 pm
When noone takes your bet in the Avatar Bet thread.

Spoiler
Next time on Death Battle:
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:55 pm
That moment when you reach 100 posts on the forums.

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:23 am
My reaction to Bowser vs Ganon:

Wave Battle, Ride On!

You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:04 pm
When you're first unsure about your opponent...but then you can't wait to face them...

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:46 pm
That moment when Toph beat Gaara.

PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!