SA Mafia XXXVII: Survivor Canadian Arctic - Mafia Win Pg. 30

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:50 pm
Rionok wrote:Xav can you please respond to Fox's suspicions of you or should you be the one we're lynching? Vote: XaviourtheSaviour

Very tempted as I am to switch my vote to Xav. But this might be a last min ploy to save Abe by splitting the votes. If Abe flips scum, Rionok and Abe are likely cohorts.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:14 pm
If hammer isn't going to fall on xav I will be moving my vote to abrams personally. Both votes will confirm my suspicions on the other side. One side is mafia it's only a matter of figuring out which.
"You might have messed up 100% of the shots you didn't take"- Bilbo Baggins in Shakespeare's Catching Fire, Chapter 5: The Vanishing Glass.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:13 pm
So, yeah, 48 minutes and stuff...

Any last minute votes?
I like last minute chaos! XD
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:31 pm
Meant to post this back when the day cycle started but due to both getting approval from the mod and being away today, I'm only now getting to it now. Oh well, enjoy!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82qF2W0rVgU[/youtube]
This is a Hydra of Blazerxz and Pyro Bandit
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:01 pm
Vote Count 2.6 - Yay! Everyone Showed Up!

Abrams X (4) - HonorableBard, Grangle, Fox, MetalCyanide --- Lynch!

HonorableBard (3) - Abrams X, XaviorTheSavior, Demonus Requiem

XaviorTheSavior (1) - Rionok

Abrams X has been lynched. It is now twilight until flip is posted...if you wanna talk and stuff.
Last edited by Aristophanes on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:10 pm
One Man't Kidney is Another Man's Kidney Bean
Spoiler
When none of the three came back, everyone started getting worried. Not only had 3 of their party gone missing, but their food stores were also dwindling.

They noticed something odd about Abrams X though. He seemed rather unaffected by the lack of food, and they couldn't figure out why. From inside the igloo, someone yelled out "Maybe he's been eating the missing guys!!!"

When he heard that, Abe froze in his spot.
"It...it's not how it seems! That's preposterous! I want to get out of here as badly as any of you do!" he said, fear bubbling up inside of him.

"Then how do you explain this!?" Grangle said, pulling the battered sleeve of Leviwulf's jacket out of Abrams' stuff.

"He was dead when I found him! I was famished! Can you really blame a guy just for trying to survive??"

"We sure can!" HonorableBard chimed in.

So MetalCyanide unpacked his shotgun from his bag and fired a hole right through Abrams.

"You have a shotgun!? What the Fuck MetalCyanide!" Rionok exclaimed, taking a step back.

"Yeah," said MetalCyanide, "Didn't you get one from Julie? hey shipped them in a couple days ago!"

Rionok was about to retort when the glasses engaged again.
"We got the results back on Abrams X's dental records, and they do not match those left on Jeff. One of you is still the killer, and thus, you will remain marooned here until further notice."

"Well, he was still sick and twisted," Demonus said. "He got what was coming to him."

Tl;dr
Spoiler
Abrams X, Town Cannibal Vig, was lynched.

In his bloody ice cube tray was Leviwulf, VT

(I think I'm supposed to tell you all this...yeah, pretty sure)

The thread is now locked until tomorrow, Monday June 16/14 at 11pm Est.
Don't post here please!
Last edited by Aristophanes on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:03 pm
Life on the Wild Side
Spoiler
That night, everyone slept well. They had had quite the eventful day, and nobody seemed able to keep their head up. Nobody except Grangle that is.

Grangle couldn't sleep. His mind was haunted by the image of Abe eating Levi, ripping flesh from bone. So animalistic, so wrong!

He decided he would go out for a walk. The Igloo was too hot anyway, even having been built for many more people than it currently housed.
Man, those Canadians are smart. How did they ever figure out snow could keep you so warm! He thought as he walked.

He was a little too deep in thought though, and didn't see the pack of wolves that slowly surrounded him.

"Good doggies," he said in as soft a voice as he could muster. "Sweet doggies. You don't want to eat me, now do you?"
*Gulp*

In the morning, nothing was found of him but a pool of blood and the mark made by a body being unceremoniously dragged through the snow.

Tl;dr
Spoiler
Grangle, ???, has frozen to death!

Days are now 48 hours long, so D3 will end Wednesday, June 18/14 at 11pm.

Good luck, all!
Last edited by Aristophanes on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:07 pm
XaviortheSavior wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:Well game changing time.
So as I have said I truley belive that Fox is town and I'm starting to become unsure of my vote against HonorableBard. So Unvote:HonorableBarb and I will back Foxs vote Vote: AbramsX

You're taking a big risk with this vote. If Abrams flips town, you're likely the next to go.

Yep, so that happened....
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:40 pm
Metalcyanide wrote:
XaviortheSavior wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:Well game changing time.
So as I have said I truley belive that Fox is town and I'm starting to become unsure of my vote against HonorableBard. So Unvote:HonorableBarb and I will back Foxs vote Vote: AbramsX

You're taking a big risk with this vote. If Abrams flips town, you're likely the next to go.

Yep, so that happened....

Sorry, man, but you're my best lead. Might as well start explaining your vote.
Vote: Metalcyanide
I'm XaviortheSavior, and this is my favorite forum on the Citadel!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:16 am
Vote: MetalCyanide. I have my theories on why he voted what he did, but I don't want to share them until after he speaks (Also it's like, one in the morning and I have to be up in four hours, so I'm going to sleep soon). I'm going to be gone a good chunk of tomorrow (Or today if that's how you look at it I suppose), so I suppose I should throw up my gut reads before I disappear.

Rionok: Thinking Scum, Probably SK
Xavior: Townish
Bard: Leaning Scum (Pending Metal)
Metal: Pending Response
Fox: Leaning Scum (Pending Metal)

Anyway, I'm off for the night/morning.

Fedaykin wrote:I'm pretty sure, that whoever the MB is, they are having a good time enjoying this mess.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games