SA Mafia XXXVII: Survivor Canadian Arctic - Mafia Win Pg. 30

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
User avatar
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:26 pm
Location: Somewhere in the jungles of California
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:34 pm
Abrams X wrote:In seriousness, yes it was frivolous, though interesting to see how some people are attempting to utilize it to jump on the bandwagon. More so is Bard's reaction to it. I pointed out in my original post that I knew what you were getting at, it was just a poor choice of wording. Read beyond that to get my actual reason for voting. That combined with your overly defensive reactions make me kinda want to see hang, though...

This is a game of cloak and dagger moves. Your reason for voting me was because of my honesty. I said I felt suspicious of the Captain after he had died. I mentioned this before it wasn't night kill analysis it was his vote choice that happened before they had died. In a game where the roles are unknown after their death, that is a valid thing to say. The vigilante could've killed them or the Sk. I brought it up because I wanted others people's opinion on it.

On a side note if they had a sarcastic looking emoticon I would use that when i'm not being serious. ;) This is the closest they have, but its more of a " I just poisoned your drink" rather than a " I'm just playing around with you guys.
Image
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: Ancient Athens
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:24 pm
Vote count incoming once I arrive home
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: Ancient Athens
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:03 pm
Vote Count 2.4 - Tie Votes are my favourite!

HonorableBard (3) - Abrams X, MetalCyanide, XaviorTheSavior
Abrams X (3) - HonorableBard, Grangle, Fox

Grangle (1) - Demonus Requiem

Not Voting (1) - Rionok


Day 2 will end Sunday, June 15/14 at 11pm EST, or in 27 hours.
Rionok has been prodded. He is currently V/La, but will be replaced soon if he does not post.
Last edited by Aristophanes on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
User avatar
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:09 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:00 pm
Unvote: Grangle because apparently I'm wasting breath there. So instead Vote: HonorableBard because I felt like he was possible scum before, and after seeing everything throughout the day, I'm pretty much sure about it. I still feel like Grangle's scum, but maybe it's just me being me, I dunno.

Also, for reference, Bard, I'm actually from the US, born and still live in Michigan, not too far away from Abrams actually. I just grew up reading books that spelled things properly. I use normal words of course, but yeah.
Image

Fedaykin wrote:I'm pretty sure, that whoever the MB is, they are having a good time enjoying this mess.
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: Ancient Athens
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:55 pm
Just a friendly reminder (because I knew all along, but I'm not sure if I stressed it), that a majority vote will make the hammer fall. With 8 players left, this is 5 votes, meaning Honorable Bard is currently at L-1.
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
User avatar
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:26 pm
Location: Somewhere in the jungles of California
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:57 pm
Demonus Requiem wrote:Unvote: Grangle because apparently I'm wasting breath there. So instead Vote: HonorableBard because I felt like he was possible scum before, and after seeing everything throughout the day, I'm pretty much sure about it. I still feel like Grangle's scum, but maybe it's just me being me, I dunno.

Also, for reference, Bard, I'm actually from the US, born and still live in Michigan, not too far away from Abrams actually. I just grew up reading books that spelled things properly. I use normal words of course, but yeah.

I stand corrected. I apologize to anyone who thinks I'm obnoxious. I have that tendency. Were you taught with the extra/necessary u's in words or was it the books?

The votes against me and reasoning are as follows. One vote based on what I've said today, one vote because I said I would've voted for a dead man I was too defensive and because he just wants to see me hang, one vote because it was keeping Metal safe because "Could be worse" rubs him the wrong way and because he was in danger, and another vote because Xav thinks I was too defensive. I understand Demonus and Xav although I do disagree with Xav and Demonus didn't give anything specific events. Metal and Abram's reasons are either null and void, as Metal isn't in danger, or are because of one phrase. Now they may have more to say now, but Abrams took over a guy who didn't post and posted two things. One attacking me and the other once again attacking me. That must count as lurking. He also gives an opinion on Xav's reason for voting me, but he used the same one. Just my opinion. If I do get lynched at least it won't be with two votes, R. I. P. 2200.
Image
User avatar
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:26 pm
Location: Somewhere in the jungles of California
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:23 pm
Aristophanes wrote:Just a friendly reminder (because I knew all along, but I'm not sure if I stressed it), that a majority vote will make the hammer fall. With 8 players left, this is 5 votes, meaning Honorable Bard is currently at L-1.

If I do die today. I want you to know Aristo. It was an HONOUR being in this game. Just kidding it was actually a Honor And as for everyone who voted me. I will haunt you're keyboards. So you better hope I don't die, or I'll make it so you can't turn off CAPS LOCK.
Image
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: Ancient Athens
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:32 pm
HonorableBard wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:Just a friendly reminder (because I knew all along, but I'm not sure if I stressed it), that a majority vote will make the hammer fall. With 8 players left, this is 5 votes, meaning Honorable Bard is currently at L-1.

If I do die today. I want you to know Aristo. It was an HONOUR being in this game. Just kidding it was actually a Honor And as for everyone who voted me. I will haunt you're keyboards. So you better hope I don't die, or I'll make it so you can't turn off CAPS LOCK.

:lol:

Thanks HonourableBard!

I am glad you are enjoying it!
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
User avatar
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:26 pm
Location: Somewhere in the jungles of California
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 pm
Aristophanes wrote:I am glad you are enjoying it!

Well I'm on summer break without much to do. I get bored if I don't switch what I'm doing every once and a while. This is perfect for that. Now I would appreciate a better position, but I've dug my own whole. I'm curious though. The two others voting against the lurker that is Abrams, are you voting because you think I'm town or because you think he's scum in some form?
Image
User avatar
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 am
Location: Quincy, MA
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:19 pm
Well game changing time.
So as I have said I truley belive that Fox is town and I'm starting to become unsure of my vote against HonorableBard. So Unvote:HonorableBarb and I will back Foxs vote Vote: AbramsX
Image
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest