SA Mafia XXXVII: Survivor Canadian Arctic - Mafia Win Pg. 30

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:36 am
Fox wrote:Your voting was kind of all over the map day 1. What's up with that?

I'm fairly certain that I mentioned that I typically screwed around on day one until we actually had reason to lynch someone, didn't I? I actually missed the deadline by like... Two minutes, got caught up playing monopoly with some friends, not that it would've made much difference all things considered. The only 'wagon' was on 2200 with a whopping two votes (Man that seems like such a small number)

Also, I'm going to Vote: Grangle, because I have a hunch. Or a gut feeling, or whatever you wanna call it. I don't have any real solid reasoning, but I never do, so there's that. (Also, to explain this, how I decide with my gut is I look at the player list and whichever names seem to call out to me at the time are the ones I push for. I couldn't figure out how to explain it before. (Prepares To Be Lynched For This))

Fedaykin wrote:I'm pretty sure, that whoever the MB is, they are having a good time enjoying this mess.
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:46 am
HonorableBard wrote:Counting the lynch victim? Yes we lost a third of the players and one forth of the alive players were replaced. Could be worse.

Vote: HonorableBard After thinking about it, I fail to see how things could be worse. We don't know the roles of the people killed, but I would guess that most were town. 2 people were replaced which means we have no reads on them. So I see this as something that would have benifited the Mafia players.

And Xav I foucsed on lurkers D1 because in the last game we got screwed by town lurkers and the mafia were lurkers as well. If you go back and read I didn't really care which lurker I was voting for and unvoted when I found out they would be replaced.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:52 am
Metalcyanide wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:Counting the lynch victim? Yes we lost a third of the players and one forth of the alive players were replaced. Could be worse.

Vote: HonorableBard After thinking about it, I fail to see how things could be worse. We don't know the roles of the people killed, but I would guess that most were town. 2 people were replaced which means we have no reads on them. So I see this as something that would have benifited the Mafia players.

And Xav I foucsed on lurkers D1 because in the last game we got screwed by town lurkers and the mafia were lurkers as well. If you go back and read I didn't really care which lurker I was voting for and unvoted when I found out they would be replaced.

Well that may have been a selfish thought. If I could finish the thought now. Could be worse, I could be dead :mrgreen:
Doesn't make it any better does it. Well I think the wait is one of the worst feelings with anything imaginable. I always feel relieved when the Aristo doesn't post Honorablebard is dead. I'm not the only one right? I like living and find it fun.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:57 am
Metalcyanide wrote:After thinking about it, I fail to see how things could be worse. We don't know the roles of the people killed, but I would guess that most were town. 2 people were replaced which means we have no reads on them. So I see this as something that would have benifited the Mafia players.

Yeah, in terms of sucky-ness on one night phase, this pretty well takes the cake. Or at least, it seems sucky. We lost three players and we have no idea who they are. Remember, this game is going to go by really quickly because scum have a night kill, and there are both a vig and a serial killer in the game. All three struck last night, meaning that three people died. It may seem quite overwhelming, but that also means we can't blow this lynch today or we're gonna be in serious trouble, especially in a game that had only 12 participants to begin with. What sucks further is that we have no idea if the vig or the SK actually hit a cannibal or not, or even if they hit each other. We're pretty much almost in LyLo, if we aren't there already.

And hey, Demonus, you said something was off about me when you voted me. I'd like to hear what it is.
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:13 am
Demonus Requiem wrote:[T]o explain this, how I decide with my gut is I look at the player list and whichever names seem to call out to me at the time are the ones I push for.

That's pretty much it. I don't have any solid information on you, or anyone else. Without night kill reveals, we're left with our Day 1 Lynch, which quite honestly, seemed to be about the laziest day one in the history of forum mafia. I'm going off my gut telling me that you are likely scum or SK.

Other than you, I also get a Vibe off of MetalCyanide, HonorableBard, and Fox. Obviously, not all of my gut instincts are going to be right, I know that, but of the four, you're the one that I feel it the worst, so you're my vote. I know that Bard's got lead vote right now, but it's for what? Calling the replacement players former 3rd Party Watchers. (I Understand that watcher is an actual role, and that in this game 3rd Party carries a different weight to it, but come on, it's silly).

Also, Metal, how it could be worse would be if the replacements weren't there, and the players were just killed off. Then we'd be down Six players in the first cycle. Half the players. I'd call that worse personally, just sayin'. Anyway, it's like... Five in the morning, so I'm gonna go now, I just figured I'd answer stuff now because I'm going to probably be busy tomorrow during the day, and I have a tabletop game tonight.

If anybody does have any questions they'd like to direct to me (What I don't know), and I don't answer them, don't assume I'm ignoring them, I'm pretty bad about missing stuff, so just ask again or point me towards it.

Fedaykin wrote:I'm pretty sure, that whoever the MB is, they are having a good time enjoying this mess.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:31 am
Metalcyanide wrote:And Xav I foucsed on lurkers D1 because in the last game we got screwed by town lurkers and the mafia were lurkers as well. If you go back and read I didn't really care which lurker I was voting for and unvoted when I found out they would be replaced.

True, but it's like others have said, voting to lynch a person on D1 before they've had a chance to defend themselves is just not cool.
Getting bad vibes from Demonus (ironic, seeing as how he's going purely off gut feelings). Want more insight from him and Fox, who hasn't said much this phase.
I'm XaviortheSavior, and this is my favorite forum on the Citadel!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:54 am
Demonus Requiem wrote:Also, Metal, how it could be worse would be if the replacements weren't there, and the players were just killed off. Then we'd be down Six players in the first cycle. Half the players. I'd call that worse personally, just sayin'.

Okay true, I guess it could be technically worse but it's still pretty bad for us.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:57 am
XaviortheSavior wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:And Xav I foucsed on lurkers D1 because in the last game we got screwed by town lurkers and the mafia were lurkers as well. If you go back and read I didn't really care which lurker I was voting for and unvoted when I found out they would be replaced.

True, but it's like others have said, voting to lynch a person on D1 before they've had a chance to defend themselves is just not cool..

I'm quickly learning that lesson lol.
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:50 am
Day 1 was pretty much a wash. I tried to get people talking but most were taking a defensive wait and see stance. A lot of people sitting on the fence makes it hard figure stuff out or really get much rolling. The fact that half the players didn't even bother to vote is depressing.

Night 1. Pretty much worst case situation, 3 players gone and no new info learned. Mafia, SK, and Vig all killed.

Requeim's screwing around and gut tactics make him unpredictable.

Xavier totally ignored my case against him Day 1. Not cool.

Xexyz didn't say anything Day 1. Not sure how serious Abe is about his Honor vote.

Woodyman was super passive Day 1. His replacement needs to speak up.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:22 am
Vote Count 2.2 - The Weekenders

HonorableBard (2) - Abrams X, MetalCyanide

Demonus Requiem (1) - Fox
MetalCyanide (1) - XaviorTheSavior
Grangle (1) - Demonus Requiem

Not Voting (3) - HonorableBard, Grangle, Rionok

Day 2 will end Sunday, June 15/14 at 11pm EST, or in 48.5 hours. I will be enforcing prods fully now. Please be sure to post so that the game may continue without too many bumps.
Also, weekends suck, so unless I can get away at work, I will answer questions/post vote counts in the evenings almost exclusively. Yep, the game mod is V/La. Good luck guys! XD

Oh, and if I messed up, lemme know :S
Last edited by Aristophanes on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games