SA Mafia XXXVII: Survivor Canadian Arctic - Mafia Win Pg. 30

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:37 pm
I think the best insight would be from the 3rd party watchers. I'ld like to hear their thoughts. Personally I was suspicious of Captain Falcoln. They said their plan was to analyze the posts, but all they did was vote for the person who voted them. We don't know who killed who, so if the Vigilante killed them, then they could have been Mafia. I was really hoping it was them. When does this day end? The thing said 36 hours, but it also said on Sunday. I'm confused on that front.
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:38 pm
Vote: Demonus Requiem
Your voting was kind of all over the map day 1. What's up with that?

@Aristo
Think you missed Xavior
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:42 pm
HonorableBard wrote:I think the best insight would be from the 3rd party watchers. I'ld like to hear their thoughts. Personally I was suspicious of Captain Falcoln. They said their plan was to analyze the posts, but all they did was vote for the person who voted them. We don't know who killed who, so if the Vigilante killed them, then they could have been Mafia. I was really hoping it was them. When does this day end? The thing said 36 hours, but it also said on Sunday. I'm confused on that front.

What do you mean 3rd party watchers? Also when did you state you were suspicious of Falcon?

Also I'm pretty sure day cycles are 72 hours until Day 3 or 4, need to double check.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:45 pm
Fox wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:I think the best insight would be from the 3rd party watchers. I'ld like to hear their thoughts. Personally I was suspicious of Captain Falcoln. They said their plan was to analyze the posts, but all they did was vote for the person who voted them. We don't know who killed who, so if the Vigilante killed them, then they could have been Mafia. I was really hoping it was them. When does this day end? The thing said 36 hours, but it also said on Sunday. I'm confused on that front.

What do you mean 3rd party watchers? Also when did you state you were suspicious of Falcon?

Also I'm pretty sure day cycles are 72 hours until Day 3 or 4, need to double check.

Bad math. 72 hours. Will change that and...add Xav I guess :S
Last edited by Aristophanes on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:49 pm
Fox wrote:

The guys that have replaced Woodyman and Xemnas were 3rd party watchers until now, and as for Captain I didn't get a chance to say it. I was going to vote him today and ask him about it. Then he died. I don't know for sure what he was and now I may never know.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:59 pm
HonorableBard wrote:
Fox wrote:

The guys that have replaced Woodyman and Xemnas were 3rd party watchers until now, and as for Captain I didn't get a chance to say it. I was going to vote him today and ask him about it. Then he died. I don't know for sure what he was and now I may never know.

I know what you mean, but I still dislike your terminology. Also I dislike where you are trying to steer conversation. There isn't ANYTHING to be gleaned from Night Kill analysis, even less so then normal rounds (which I personally dislike anyway). Also saying you were going to vote a suspicious dead guy is even more suspicious then the dead guy was.

Vote: HonorableBard

Also hey guys :mrgreen:
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:12 am
Abrams X wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:
Fox wrote:What do you mean 3rd party watchers? Also when did you state you were suspicious of Falcon?

I know what you mean, but I still dislike your terminology. Also I dislike where you are trying to steer conversation. There isn't ANYTHING to be gleaned from Night Kill analysis, even less so then normal rounds (which I personally dislike anyway). Also saying you were going to vote a suspicious dead guy is even more suspicious then the dead guy was.

Vote: HonorableBard

Also hey guys :mrgreen:

Sorry if I offended you, and I'm just being honest. If they had survived I would've voted them. I don't know what you mean by night kill analysis, unless i missed something and am being an idiot. I didn't analyse anything at night I was thinking who it could have been that was evil. It was just them talking about what their plan was only to give a revenge vote instead of doing anything with what they said they planned to do. It might've been they just didn't have time, and I would've accepted that. It was metalcyanide that brought the question up and I gave my two cents. Your vote for me aside, I wish you luck and hope you have a winter coat.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:18 am
Abrams I forgot to ask. What was the problem with 3rd party watchers. You weren't apart of the game, making you 3rd party, and you were watching. I guess the technical term was replacement. Once again sorry if that was a horrible thing to say. I plan to wash my mouth out with soap. I honestly meant no harm.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:29 am
HonorableBard wrote:I wish you luck and hope you have a winter coat.

Vote Count 2.1 - A Cold Wind Cometh

Demonus Requiem (1) - Fox
HonorableBard (1) - Abrams X

Not Voting (6) - MetalCyanide, HonorableBard, Grangle, Demonus Requiem, Rionok, XaviorTheSavior

Day 2 will end Sunday, June 15/14 at 11pm EST, or in 70 hours. I will be enforcing prods fully now. Please be sure to post so that the game may continue without too many bumps.
Did I math right this time???
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:33 am
I'm tempted to vote Fox since he's the only one on 2200's wagon (Does 2 votes count as a wagon?) who's still alive, but metalcyanide strikes me as more suspicious due to his tunneling on lurkers D1.
Vote: Metalcyanide
I'm XaviortheSavior, and this is my favorite forum on the Citadel!
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games