Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:08 pm
A Cold Day in Hell

Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVz-2VuAYlY?t=29s[/youtube]
^ Unrelated, I know...Ah well! XD
After the podcast ended, everyone was confused. They had to figure out who the murderer was, else they were all doomed to waste away to nothing. But who could have possibly done such a dastardly deed!?

Suspicions were flung everywhere! Nobody could agree upon who was most suspicious.
Some seemed uninterested in everything, instead using the last bit of charge on their smart phones to follow video game news.

Once the batteries were depleted, however, they came back with a storm!
Seeing that nobody could decide what to do, Capt Falcon thought it would be best to take things into his own hands. he'd heard a few arguments, and thought 2200 sounded like he was just the worst person! There's no way he could stand having him around for anything more than a day or two.
So...
*Falcon Punch!*
The ice upon which they stood began to shatter.
Before he could say anything more, 200 plummeted into the frigid waters below.

Moments after 2200's body fell out of sight, their glasses received another message.
"we've gotten the results back from the dental records. Not everyone has been tested yet, but they have told us 2200 is not the killer. If you will step forward, 2200, we can helicopter you out of this mess."
There was a moment of awkward silence.
"Well, are you going to step forward or not??" said Julie, impatiently.

"He, er, fell in a chasm in the ice and froze to death," Said Grangle. "There was nothing we could do to save him."

Julie looked at them in sad amazement.
"Well then," she said, "the tribe has spoken."

And with that, the glasses clicked off.

Nighttime approached, and everyone headed off to the shelters that were provided to them, hoping they wouldn't freeze in the night. It wasn't the cold they should be concerned about though.

Tl;dr:
Spoiler
2200, VT, was lynched.

The thread is now locked until 11pm Thursday June 12 at 11pm.

Do not post here until then!
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:01 pm
Deep Freeze
Spoiler
A few days passed and everyone began settling in. Shelters were built with what little they could gather in supplies, and it was looking up. Nobody had died for a while, and the contestants were feeling a little more at ease with each other.

They were rotating who was to do hunting/fishing, so as to split the load easier, and today it was Leviwulf's turn. He was the strong, silent type, and people sometimes forgot he was even there. It was no surprise, then, that nobody noticed he was missing until they started to get hungry.

"Where the hell is that guy! He went to go hunt hours ago!" Exclaimed Jom. "I'm becoming famished! If he doesn't come back soon, I'm gonna go find some food myself!"

"Maybe it's better if we stick to going out in pairs," suggested Capt Falcon. "If I've leared anything in my training, it' that you're always safer when somebody had your back."

"Yeah, unless they want to Eat You!" Jom yelled out, before he could contain himself.

"Now, now, guys, that's a good idea," MetalCyanide said, popping his head out of the igloo, "The Captain has a good point. Why don't you two run along and find us some food. Maybe even bring Levi back if you can."

The two exchanged an uneasy glance, but decided it was for the better. They trudged out into the harsh arctic air in search of food.

They were never seen again.

Tl;dr:
Spoiler
Jomaravar, Capt Falcon, and Leviwulf have frozen to death.

Abrams X replaces Xemnas14
Rionok replaces Woodyman

Day 2 will end Sunday June 15 at 11pm, or 72 hours from now. Good luck to all!

Vote Count

Not Voting (8) - Abrams X, MetalCyanide, HonorableBard, Fox, Grangle, Demonus Requiem, Rionok, XaviorTheSavior
Last edited by Aristophanes on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:14 pm
So did we just lose 4 people and 2 people were replaced?
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:19 pm
Metalcyanide wrote:So did we just lose 4 people and 2 people were replaced?

Counting the lynch victim? Yes we lost a third of the players and one forth of the alive players were replaced. Could be worse.

The First ain't the Worst
The First ain't the Worst
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:19 pm
Bish whet.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:20 pm
Hi to Abrams and Rionok!

And that... is more than a little disconcerting. Seriously, three victims in one night? Pardon the pun, but that's downright cold.
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:39 pm
HonorableBard wrote:

Counting the lynch victim? Yes we lost a third of the players and one forth of the alive players were replaced. Could be worse.

I guess it could be worse, not sure how though.

So, do we know the roles of all that died? 2200 was town, but what about the others anyway for us to figure that out?
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:41 pm
Metalcyanide wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:

I guess it could be worse, not sure how though.

So, do we know the roles of all that died? 2200 was town, but what about the others anyway for us to figure that out?

The cannibals take the bodies so we cant identify them. The only reason we know their dead is because they didn't show up.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:45 pm
HonorableBard wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:So, do we know the roles of all that died? 2200 was town, but what about the others anyway for us to figure that out?

The cannibals take the bodies so we cant identify them. The only reason we know their dead is because they didn't show up.

Damn, oh well time to move on. So does anyone have a new theory about the remaining players?
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:36 pm
Metalcyanide wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:So, do we know the roles of all that died? 2200 was town, but what about the others anyway for us to figure that out?

Damn, oh well time to move on. So does anyone have a new theory about the remaining players?

Oh! Oh! Pick me! I know who scum is!!!
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games