SA Mafia XXXVII: Survivor Canadian Arctic - Mafia Win Pg. 30

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:29 am
After reading through these posts I agree with fox about the need for votes that said there are still people who havent said a thing and the last game with lurkers ended pretty badly.Leviwulf No offense to you Levi, its just a lurkers vote. I would rather remove them or get them talking.
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:40 am
HonorableBard wrote:After reading through these posts I agree with fox about the need for votes that said there are still people who havent said a thing and the last game with lurkers ended pretty badly.Leviwulf No offense to you Levi, its just a lurkers vote. I would rather remove them or get them talking.

If you agree with me, then vote 2200 or Xav. Or if there is someone else you want to make a case for then have at it and I'll hear you out. Let Aristo prod the lurkers.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:43 am
HonorableBard wrote:After reading through these posts I agree with fox about the need for votes that said there are still people who havent said a thing and the last game with lurkers ended pretty badly.Leviwulf No offense to you Levi, its just a lurkers vote. I would rather remove them or get them talking.

I assume this is a vote? The word "vote" usually helps...

Also, prodding lurkers atm. If anyone has yet to post by the end of this day phase (11pm EST today) they will be replaced.
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:54 am
Do the people who have acted count as inactives for the prod within the 24 hour span? Or are the people who've posted prior not need worry about the prod? /drunkquestion

Fedaykin wrote:I'm pretty sure, that whoever the MB is, they are having a good time enjoying this mess.
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:00 am
Vote:Xemmas14 this is a straight up lurker vote. I will unvote if Xemmas14 says something or if I see someone say something that makes them more worthy of a vote.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:03 am
Xemnas14, Jomaravar, and Leviwulf have been prodded. If they fail to make a proper post by the end of D1, they will be replaced.

Vote Count 1.3 - Decisions, decisions.

Grangle (1) - 2200
HonorableBard (1) - Demonus Requiem
2200 (1) - Fox
Woodyman (1) - XaviorTheSavior
Leviwulf (1) - HonorableBard
Xemnas14 (1) - MetalCyanide

Not Voting (6) - Grangle, Xemnas14, Jomaravar, Capt Falcon, Leviwulf, Woodyman

Day 1 will end Wednesday, June 11/14 at 11pm EST, or in 21 hours. At the end of D1, anyone who has yet to make a legitimate post will be replaced out unless a good excuse is provided.

Demonus Requiem wrote:Do the people who have acted count as inactives for the prod within the 24 hour span? Or are the people who've posted prior not need worry about the prod? /drunkquestion
For now, those who have yet to comment are being prodded. Thanks to the 9 of you who have made proper posts. The prodded ones are listed at the top of this post.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:30 am
Aristophanes wrote:

I assume this is a vote? The word "vote" usually helps...

Also, prodding lurkers atm. If anyone has yet to post by the end of this day phase (11pm EST today) they will be replaced.

Sorry, I forgot. I need more sleep.
@Fox I'm just worried about them making a single post every day just to skate by. What if they're the non VT roles. Their input would be much more important. If they turn out to be the nutritionist or something and they die then they left us with no input to go on and if they're cannibals and they die their input could lead us to the other one. That said I do agree with your logic and understand were you're coming from. I guess if they become a huge problem Aristo will deal with it without us. And now that I read my thought process I don't think it makes much sense, but then again E3 is one of those times of years where the amount of sleep I get dramatically decreases. When I wake up I'll rethink my logic and re vote if necessary, and maybe its just me but I think a no lynch could be the lesser of two evils considering the amount of information we have is next to none.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:05 am
HonorableBard wrote: When I wake up I'll rethink my logic and re vote if necessary, and maybe its just me but I think a no lynch could be the lesser of two evils considering the amount of information we have is next to none.

There is no "no lynch" option in this game, unless I misread the rules. So we all do need to agree on someone otherwise it's a random or whoever held the "lead" the longest.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:35 am
Metalcyanide wrote:
HonorableBard wrote: When I wake up I'll rethink my logic and re vote if necessary, and maybe its just me but I think a no lynch could be the lesser of two evils considering the amount of information we have is next to none.

There is no "no lynch" option in this game, unless I misread the rules. So we all do need to agree on someone otherwise it's a random or whoever held the "lead" the longest.

Indeed, no lynch is not an option. The Vote Counts are set up so that the one at risk of the lynch is at the top. If I am not mistaken, this is Grangle at the moment.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:49 am
Unvote: Xemnas14 and Vote:Leviwulf.

To explain, I don't see a reason to lynch Grangle at the moment and Leviwulf is currently another lurker. I am going to do the same thing as I was with Xemnas14, which I will change my vote if Levi speaks up or I see reason to vote for someone else. But for now this takes Grangle out of the "lead".

I am really hoping this doesn't bite me in the ass, as I can't point to anything that says Grangle is innocent. I just see him being picked on at the moment for undetermined reasons.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games