SA Mafia XXXVII: Survivor Canadian Arctic - Mafia Win Pg. 30

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:02 am
Metalcyanide wrote:Also, I'll post stupid stuff that adds noting (mods yell at me if I do it to much).

Don't you worry! Hard to do so excessively in these parts! As long as we all have fun and nobody gets offended, do as you please! :)

Also,
Drinking probably doesn't help
drunk mafia is best mafia! XD
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:29 am
Metalcyanide wrote:
Fox wrote:
Fox wrote:It begins!

So serious question. What is everyone's Day 1 strategy?
(Please do not say lurk until the cows come home)

So any questions, comments or concerns?

I think nothing really interesting come up today except my hypothetical and the demounis vote that followed. I think there isn't anything too big in the major scheme of things commin up right now. Anyone excited for any games specifically? just trying to drum up conversation
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:51 am
HonorableBard wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:I think nothing really interesting come up today except my hypothetical and the demounis vote that followed.

Why can nobody get my username right? :P It's easier just to call me Requiem, or Req, that's what it was going to be but the username Requiem was taken when I joined by a guy who has ONE Post back in '09

Fedaykin wrote:I'm pretty sure, that whoever the MB is, they are having a good time enjoying this mess.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:53 am
Demonus Requiem wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:I think nothing really interesting come up today except my hypothetical and the demounis vote that followed.

Why can nobody get my username right? :P It's easier just to call me Requiem, or Req, that's what it was going to be but the username Requiem was taken when I joined by a guy who has ONE Post back in '09

To be completely honest i meant to put a u at the end it was a typo.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:34 am
I would totally make a vote, but I really don't see anything that would justify my voting against anyone. I'm not one to vote without a reason, and there's not really a good reason to vote anyone that I can see. I really don't know whether this is a product of E3 or the "Lurk to Win" meta that's been arising quite a bit more in the past few games, but I really hope more people speak up soon.
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:12 pm
Vote Count 1.2 - All Hail Nintendo Edition

Grangle (1) - XaviorTheSavior
HonorableBard (1) - Demonus Requiem

Not Voting (10) - 2200, Fox, MetalCyanide, Grangle, HonorableBard, Xemnas14, Jomaravar, Capt Falcon, Leviwulf, Woodyman

Day 1 will end Wednesday, June 11/14 at 11pm EST, or in 33 hours. If anyone has not commented in this thread by the morning, they will receive an unofficial prod. At the end of D1, official prods will go out. I am being lenient because it is D1 and due to E3 shenanigans.
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:15 pm
Capt Falcon wrote:I will say this, everyone seems to be playing awfully safe and not volunteering any more information than they have to. Not quite sure what to make of that.

Being critical of others for playing a safe game while you play a rather safe game is hypocritical.

2200 wrote:I just remembered I have yet to post something. Expect posting tomorrow once the Nintendo E3 hype has calmed down after the morning live event.

About to head to bed right now, I thought it would be a great idea to only get 4 hours of sleep...

Content later, maybe? Confirmed prod dodger. Vote: 2200

Metalcyanide wrote:My D1 strategy mostly involves seeing what others are talking about and then adding to the current conversation. Also, I'll post stupid stuff that adds noting (mods yell at me if I do it to much).

More of the former, less of the later por favor. Originally you didn't want to answer. Change of heart?

Also what is up Jom, Levi, and Xemnas? They either need to speak up or get prodded soon.
g1 of the year 2011
g1 of the year 2011
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:33 pm
After last games lurk fest, I've decided to try a play from Shiz's book and use numbers and facts. Also prepare for a mini Woody wall.

Here is the post count:
HonorableBard – 8
Metalcynide – 5
Demonus Requiem – 5
Woodyman – 2 (counting this one)
Grangle – 2
Fox – 3 (counting his new one)
Capt Falcon – 1
2200 – 1
XaviortheSavior – 1
Leviwulf – 0
Jomaravar – 0
Xemmas14 – 0

What does this mean?:
I'd like to hear more from everyone, but especially from Leviwulf, Jomaravar, and Xemmas14. I understand it's E3 but even I (the most forgetful person ever... just ask Smoke) is here.

Also if math and numbers isn't your thing:
Posts that stand out:

Xaviorthesaviors sudden vote of Grangle - viewtopic.php?p=451237#p451237 Day 1 is always iffy because as mentioned the vote could be a conversation starter or joke.

Reqs sudden vote of Xavior - viewtopic.php?p=451238#p451238 Re: Above

Metalcyanide somewhat defending Xaviors Grangle vote viewtopic.php?p=451317#p451317

Just for future reference 2200 saying he'll post something tomorrow once Nintendo E3 calms down. viewtopic.php?p=451374#p451374 I'll be waiting.

Req calling out and voting to lynch HonorableBarbwire viewtopic.php?p=451377#p451377 Vote is mostly in response to Bard's post here viewtopic.php?p=451373#p451373

Metalcynide used the wrong form of there/their/they're viewtopic.php?p=451384#p451384 I just don't like that.

Just so we now know how Grangle votes viewtopic.php?p=451410#p451410

EDIT: I had something similar to what Fox said about Capt Falcon's post but cut it because it I saw he just posted.

Also I supposed I should comment on:
This:
viewtopic.php?p=451123#p451123 It was meant to be more of a pre-game joke. In hindsight I should have put a lol or j/k at the end, but meh no real harm. My actual day 1 strategy is above... absorb what is being said by everyone and take notes... and hopefully actually have some good reads this time because my last few games have been shite.

And since I posted all those words, here's something awesome.
Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y&autoplay=1[/youtube]
g1 of the year 2011
g1 of the year 2011
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:43 pm
Also yes I know the above post is a lot of information without me taking a stance against anyone in particular. I'm tired of trusting my gut and being completely wrong... like in last game... and game before than I played in

The First ain't the Worst
The First ain't the Worst
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:52 pm
Lurking till I get back home, currently on vacation after graduation. Be home tomorrow.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games