SA Mafia XXXVII: Survivor Canadian Arctic - Mafia Win Pg. 30

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:03 am
*Eyes the discussion of D1 strategies suspiciously... *

*Raises eyebrow at Xav* Not your usual MO to vote somebody right away, there, Xav. But immediate votes are usually just joke votes or conversation starters, so whatever.

Though yeah, not sure which seems to be more of a suspicious thing, Fox with the question or Woodyman's defensiveness at the answer.

You want my answer, Fox? I usually tend to wait til late on D1 and see what comes of the discussion. I'm better at analyzing evidence put in front of me when scum hunting than actually digging up that evidence.
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:04 pm
Lol I'm such a bad gamer!
I started my Mafia game at roughly the same time as E3...

This gunn be a quiet D1 methinks! :P
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:42 pm
Grangle wrote:*Eyes the discussion of D1 strategies suspiciously... *

*Raises eyebrow at Xav* Not your usual MO to vote somebody right away, there, Xav. But immediate votes are usually just joke votes or conversation starters, so whatever.

I'm new to this but I wouldn't expect someone to ask or answer about strategies on D1.
Also, I'm not reading much into this at all, either. Guess we need to wait for E3 D1 to end so we can get our D1 going.

edited because I apperaently don't know how to use the quote option
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:46 pm
Woodyman wrote:Well what's your Day 1 strategy Fox?

Get discussion going.

Demonus Requiem wrote:Also, my day one play style is mostly screw around, while trying to make sure we have a lynch so that we have stuff to go on in the next day. Granted, this game that doesn't appear as though it will be a problem. Yay No No Lynch Rules! If there gets to be a good target, I go with that normally though.

Screwing around day 1 and then waiting to till day 2 to start looking seems wasteful.

Grangle wrote:You want my answer, Fox? I usually tend to wait til late on D1 and see what comes of the discussion. I'm better at analyzing evidence put in front of me when scum hunting than actually digging up that evidence.

Fair answer, we can use a good analyzer. I look forward to seeing what you come up with later this cycle.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:42 pm
Well, more like screwing around waiting for people to act. It's been uncharacteristically dead today for some reason. I don't think I've seen a single game on here that's been this quiet. Of course, I don't think I've ever actually started in a game on here either, so maybe this is normal?

Fedaykin wrote:I'm pretty sure, that whoever the MB is, they are having a good time enjoying this mess.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:01 pm
I've been focusing on E3 most of the day. Is any one scum yet? No? Well at least Crackdown 3 was announced.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:44 pm
HonorableBard wrote:I've been focusing on E3 most of the day. Is any one scum yet? No? Well at least Crackdown 3 was announced.

Nope no one has claimed scum yet. Damn them for making this so hard.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:53 pm
Vote Count 1.1 - Dammit E3 Edition

Grangle (1) - XaviorTheSavior
XaviorTheSavior (1) - Demonus Requiem

Not Voting (10) - 2200, Fox, MetalCyanide, Grangle, HonorableBard, Xemnas14, Jomaravar, Capt Falcon, Leviwulf, Woodyman

Day 1 will end Wednesday, June 11/14 at 11pm EST, or in 48 hours. If anyone has not commented in this thread within 24 hours of this post, they will receive an unofficial prod. 24 hours after that, at the end of D1, official prods will go out. I am being lenient because it is D1 and due to E3 shenanigans.
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:55 pm
Aristo, I agree with you, this week may not have been the best time to start this game, what with E3 and all :lol:

As for Fox's inquiry, my plan not unlike Grangle's. I always prefer being able to analyze people based on what they've said instead of being the one to draw that information out, just because that's what I'm used to and am better at. I have a feeling that without having access to every alignment flip, it'll be a little harder. Never played a game of this type before so I really have no idea what to expect.

I will say this, everyone seems to be playing awfully safe and not volunteering any more information than they have to. Not quite sure what to make of that.

Should get going as I have to be up early. I should be around in the evening to answer questions and such. Hopefully I can sleep, I'm super hyped over what Nintendo's going to announce. And by that I mean Smash Bros news :lol:
This is a Hydra of Blazerxz and Pyro Bandit
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:09 pm
Capt Falcon wrote:I'm super hyped over what Nintendo's going to announce. And by that I mean Smash Bros news :lol:
#Excitement!
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games