League of Legends

Wii U, PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Multiplatform
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:01 pm
Im not sure if im doing this right, but im looking for some people to play league with. Im sliver 2 and have been playing for about 3 years now. Want to play league with the G1 Community. So anyone want to play?
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:46 am
hey guys its been a while since a play lol, i heard than ghost dick (greg street) its the new lead design now, so im afraid now, the game it still ok or changed for the worst
Spoiler

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:25 am
add me, account name : richmondster. level 30 and not have rank. hahah. how about you OP ?
no one can see a ninja home skillet
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:48 am
Hi im new to this forum, nice to meet ya. Im playing LoL from 3-4 years and am currently Diamond tier ( and the past 2 years aswell) i think i could go master but dont have the time to play cuz of university (max 2-3 games a week). Im gonna leave my name blank for now, cheers :)
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:15 pm
These big changes in League, along with the other MOBAs and 'hero shooters'...wonder if there's companies looking at the marketing with a raised bow thinking 'maybe we could steal a user or two?'
@Linko64
Twitch.tv/Linko64
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:07 am
I haven't played this game in months.... Should I go back???

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:27 pm
Hey peeps,

First of all I sincerely apologize if this post is considered to be off-topic in any way, but I'm really struggling to find any good information on this topic. I've been playing LoL for god knows how long, am currently Diamond and consider myself to be quite skilled and knowledgeable about the competitive scene. I know there has been a lot of buying and selling of skins etc in various games, but I had no idea that you could actually bet on eSports until I recently by chance noticed that Betsson was offering bets on LoL. After doing some research it seems like a lot of bookies are doing this so I guess I'm probably just retarded for not knowing before :P Anyway, what I was wondering is if someone is actually already doing this and could give me any valuable advice? Basically I'm most interested in if you could actually beat the bookies and make a nice profit out of this and if there would be any strategy behind successfully doing so.

I'd really appreciate any information one might have on this topic.
Previous

Return to Modern Gaming