League of Legends

Wii U, PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Multiplatform
Head for the Garden of Madness!
Head for the Garden of Madness!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:46 am
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

I just thought this would be a place for those who play LoL to share their usernames, in case some might want to play together.

If you don't know, League Of Legends is a DotA inspired game made by the people who supported DotA-Allstars, the current iteration of DotA.

So, to get started, my username is ihatepeace22!
Last edited by ihatepeace22 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Metaking64x sure know how to please a man {ifyouknowwhatImean}
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:54 am
My username is Drath and i have been playing LoL since beta so if you need any advice ask me.

But first i should tell everyone never to get berserker greaves or malady...... your a bad player if you get them
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:18 am
Is this free
ImageImage
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:07 pm
jsney20 wrote:Is this free

It is free to play, though in order to play as most of the champions you need to purchase them by either earning currency from playing matches, or straight up cash. Hey, they have to make money somehow.
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:00 am
If something gives a player an in game advantage then you can pay for it with real money or influence points (you get the for wining games)

Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:48 pm
I rarely play anymore. SnuggleMonster
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:56 pm
Big Brentos is my ID on there. I know malady is pretty much a waste of gold, but why zerker greaves? seems good on DPS builds since theres no A/D or crit shoes. Granted I'll get mercury treads for disable heavy teams and Ninja tabis on my tank or if I'm playing Jax.
"If God wanted you to live, he wouldn't have created me!" - Soldier, Team Fortress 2
"Guns don't kill people, the government does!" - Dale Gribble

Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:55 am
BigBrentos wrote:Big Brentos is my ID on there. I know malady is pretty much a waste of gold, but why zerker greaves? seems good on DPS builds since theres no A/D or crit shoes. Granted I'll get mercury treads for disable heavy teams and Ninja tabis on my tank or if I'm playing Jax.

Because 25% AS is next to nothing. Tabi, Swiftness and Mercs are always a better choice for any non-mage champ since they all give unique or expensive benefits in a non-expensive package.
Keavy_Rain wrote:I know how you feel, Ghello. Its changed how I think about lesbians.
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 pm
I still would think zerker's would be viable on Twitch. For mostly defensive effects on those other shoes, I usually strike with Twitch when I'm pretty sure the other team couldn't focus me on time and play him pretty well. I forgot about swiftness, I use them on Garen for sure. Would Ashe be better in merc treads and Yi in Tabi?
"If God wanted you to live, he wouldn't have created me!" - Soldier, Team Fortress 2
"Guns don't kill people, the government does!" - Dale Gribble
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:09 am
If you wanna get AS then theres a lot of other better items you could get
Next

Return to Modern Gaming