Psychonauts General Topic

Wii U, PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Multiplatform
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:47 pm
Got me filthy hands on the Steam port of Psychonauts recently and let me tell ya, it's a fantastic experience. I did so just in time to be hyped for the two upcoming entries in the Psychonauts franchise: Rhombus of Ruin, and 2.

Rhombus of Ruin releases on February 21st. It will be on PSVR, and will chronicle the events between Psychonauts 1 and 2.

Spoiler

Sucks that I'm not likely to get my hands on a PSVR anytime soon. Those things are just as expensive as the PS4 itself. Yeesh. I'm not gonna spend more than I would for a Nintendo Switch on something with just one game I care about, even if I care about it a lot.

Next up is Psychonauts 2, set to release in 2018. Here's the announcement trailer for that for you slowpokes who haven't seen it.

Spoiler

Double Fine has all kinds of videos on their channel, filled with juicy details about the game and the dev team. I would suggest checking it out.

Anyway, feel free to discuss all things Psychonauts in this thread. Gotta say, it feels good to see this franchise relevant enough to be in the Modern Gaming thread.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image

Return to Modern Gaming