Super Smash Flash 2 Thread

Wii U, PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Multiplatform
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:01 am
They said on Twitter that both of the characters they were revealing after Falco are going to be newcomers, so it's Bandana Dee yesterday and another newcomer today.

https://twitter.com/McLeodGaming/status ... 6733412352

I wonder if the character will be hype enough for me to change my avatar to that.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:24 pm
Iron Joe wrote:They said on Twitter that both of the characters they were revealing after Falco are going to be newcomers, so it's Bandana Dee yesterday and another newcomer today.

I wonder if the character will be hype enough for me to change my avatar to that.

Hoping it's Tiki.
EDIT:Goddammit.Another fucking anime character.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:00 pm
I was right https://mobile.twitter.com/McLeodGaming ... gr%5Etweet

:lol:

Nooooope.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Remember how I said Luffy getting in would probably not be the best idea? I'm probably still right.

But, at the same time?

My high school fantasy has been fulfilled.

And he's even a grappler!!

ultraguy wrote:Welp by forum rules I now decree medd the supreme king and overlord of forum debates. Bow down and worship his mighty logic.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:38 pm
12cheeper wrote:
Iron Joe wrote:They said on Twitter that both of the characters they were revealing after Falco are going to be newcomers, so it's Bandana Dee yesterday and another newcomer today.

Hoping it's Tiki.

Hopes for a Fire Emblem character in a Smash game, gets "another fucking ______" character instead.

Not faulting you for it, but I find the irony hilarious.

Anyway, it looks like Bandana Dee is here to stay. Hopefully Cammy will pull through and he can stick around even longer. I've watched a little One Piece in my time, my heart of glass shattering at the story of Usopp and shaking a bit from that of Sanji. Can't possibly see myself ever catching up. Here I'm finding Bobobo's sixtysomething episodes daunting.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:51 pm
That's totally fair, Joe. One Piece is probably the manga that takes the biggest commitment, or at least one of them. And yeah, Usopp's one of the best characters. He's like Hawkeye mixed with Courage, the Cowardly Dog.

Way off-topic, though.

I'm seriously thinking that I'm gonna need a dedicated gaming PC to play SSF2. Am I wrong?
Last edited by Meddadius on Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ultraguy wrote:Welp by forum rules I now decree medd the supreme king and overlord of forum debates. Bow down and worship his mighty logic.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:58 pm
Iron Joe wrote:
12cheeper wrote:

Hoping it's Tiki.

Hopes for a Fire Emblem character in a Smash game, gets "another fucking ______" character instead.

Not faulting you for it, but I find the irony hilarious.

Anyway, it looks like Bandana Dee is here to stay. Hopefully Cammy will pull through and he can stick around even longer. I've watched a little One Piece in my time, my heart of glass shattering at the story of Usopp and shaking a bit from that of Sanji. Can't possibly see myself ever catching up. Here I'm finding Bobobo's sixtysomething episodes daunting.

Says the guy who's hyped for a glorified mook.
Honestly,as far as FE in smash goes,it should really just be Marth(flagship lord),Robin(spellsword),Tiki(most iconic manakete in the franchise),and Anna(has been in literally every game sans Gaiden).Ike,Roy,and Corrin can go fuck themselves,though.Besides,it's not like the game's oversaturated with the verse anyway.
Honestly,I would've preferred just about anyone to Luffy,though.
Last edited by 12cheeper on Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:01 pm
Meddadius wrote:That's totally fair, Joe. One Piece is probably the manga that takes the biggest commitment, or at least one of them. And yeah, Usopp's one of the best characters. Kinda like how Hawkeye's the best Avenger.

Way off-topic, though.

I'm seriously thinking that I'm gonna need a dedicated gaming PC to play SSF2. Am I wrong?

Not very likely.Most of my computers have been steaming pieces of shit but still run the game just fine.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:16 pm
12cheeper wrote:Says the guy who's hyped for a glorified mook.

Spoiler

And hey, if it actually was Tiki, I'd be chill with two FE characters. It'll probably wind up being four, which I'm willing to accept at this point.

Can't see them adding Lucina. She adds genuinely nothing to the Smash she's in, even if I don't mind her as a character.

They did say in a dev blog that they've figured out a few ways to reduce lag in gameplay, and elaborated on them. Looky: http://mcleodgaming.com/2016/05/ssf2-de ... #more-1887
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:39 pm
Yeah,not really sure why he upgraded Lucina to full playable character since canon fighting style aside,he didn't even do anything significant with her like the melee clones.I still don't get why Ike wasn't cut,though.
Anyway,I'm kinda hoping we get a Castlevania character to go with the Dracula's castle stage.
PreviousNext

Return to Modern Gaming