Why Valve's Steam is so bad

Wii U, PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Multiplatform
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:50 am
There is several reasons why Steam is so bad. There is VAC ban innocent gamers who were non-hackers and non-cheaters for no reasons. The cases is found in CS:GO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive), DOTA 2, and Team Fortress 2. They're trying to lift the ban from VAC, but they are ignored it. Look at the BBB (Better Business Bureau) score, Valve earned F grade back in last year. The other video game companies who earned A+ are Take-Two such as 2K and Rockstar, Ubisoft, Activision Blizzard, and even EA. The Steam Support Customer Service is also bad. No one is responding after opened the complaint ticket. Is Gabe Newell and the other Valve employees are lazies, stupids, and corrupts? Also, where is Half-Life 3? Is it in development? I would love to see the game will come out. But I don't see the first gameplay trailer. Gambling in CS:GO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) is also the problem. In 2013, Valve made mistaken to add gambling mechanic on CS:GO which is controversy. Now it was removed on few days ago thanks to Gabe Newell and Valve. Gabe Newell and other Valve employees, go fix it and make the customers and fans be happy or else they will boycott Valve since Left 4 Dead 2. You're losing the customers and fans. Fix it. Fix the Steam eh Gabe Newell and Valve.

TGN's YouTube Video: Top 10 Steam Fails
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCLK9ZDBvng[/youtube]
I am the critic who focus on celebrities, YouTubers, video games, anime, movies, and TV shows. I hates Machinima channels and their some of partners channels including DarkSydePhil (DSP) due to controversies.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:28 am
Looks like we'll be waiting til 2018 for Half Life 3. Sucks.

http://www.ecumenicalnews.com/article/h ... /49204.htm
Moderator of the Unformed Lands
Moderator of the Unformed Lands
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:36 pm
While I love the stuff on Steam, the one thing I despise is the seemingly lack of proper Quality Control they have over their products, especially since their Greenlight.

Return to Modern Gaming