Pokken Tournament Thread: Discussion

Wii U, PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Multiplatform
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1961
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:26 pm
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:47 pm
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l58Txg3Bfc[/youtube]

Despite having a small roster with over 700 pokemon to choose from they use pikachu twice....

However I'm sure they will include more Pokemon and game modes on the console version along with DLC Pokemon (most likely)
Part of my plan
Spoiler
Image
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1961
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:26 pm
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:41 pm
Please can someone talk to me about this?

Am I the only one hyped for this?
Part of my plan
Spoiler
Image
User avatar
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:02 pm
Location: Your Brain
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:12 pm
Pikachu gets two characters apparently because he's the mascot of the entire series, at least that is how I see it.
And no you're not the only one.
Image
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1961
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:26 pm
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:15 am
Vinje wrote:Pikachu gets two characters apparently because he's the mascot of the entire series, at least that is how I see it.
And no you're not the only one.


Thank god

But yeah I'm really worried for this game at the same time, I hope they make the roster screen bigger in the console version.
Part of my plan
Spoiler
Image
User avatar
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:02 pm
Location: Your Brain
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:23 pm
jimbob32165 wrote:
Vinje wrote:Pikachu gets two characters apparently because he's the mascot of the entire series, at least that is how I see it.
And no you're not the only one.


Thank god

But yeah I'm really worried for this game at the same time, I hope they make the roster screen bigger in the console version.

I'm sure they will, but it may be by only a little bit if were unlucky..
Image
User avatar
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
Posts: 8721
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:03 pm
Location: Twin Seed City
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:40 pm
I've heard that some characters are set to be revealed on the 10th.
Image
Pictured above: A boldfaced lie
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5791
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:06 pm
Location: Tower of Fate
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:05 am
Iron Joe wrote:I've heard that some characters are set to be revealed on the 10th.


Spoiler
INTRODUCING BALLOON AND SURFING PIKACHUS.
Image
Steeling that shovel.
Spoiler
risinguppercut wrote:Is Abrams secretly a cute girl? IS EVERYONE OTHER THAN ME SECRETLY A CUTE GIRL?!

HomestuckLover wrote:Shad the greatest of waifus

Meddadius wrote:ShagMorgen
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1302
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:22 am
Location: Behind you
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:12 pm
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CdTibIF1zY[/youtube]

My thrice evolved gen 3 starter and future main is confirmed. And he's packing an Izuna Drop.
Image
"Once I'm done using this car for hacky sack, I'm kicking Izaya's ass!"
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5791
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:06 pm
Location: Tower of Fate
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:22 pm
He's looking so badass! Christmas tree powers ftw!
Image
Steeling that shovel.
Spoiler
risinguppercut wrote:Is Abrams secretly a cute girl? IS EVERYONE OTHER THAN ME SECRETLY A CUTE GIRL?!

HomestuckLover wrote:Shad the greatest of waifus

Meddadius wrote:ShagMorgen
User avatar
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
Posts: 8721
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:03 pm
Location: Twin Seed City
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:31 pm
Eh...I never liked Sceptile. I think it was Smash fanboys vowing and declaring he's infinitely better than Mewtwo that ruined him for me, but his design is just so boring.
Image
Pictured above: A boldfaced lie
Next

Return to Modern Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest