Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy.

Wii U, PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Multiplatform

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:06 am
So... you may or may not be aware but a while back Activision announced this:

As the video shows, this is Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy- A full-on remaster of the original three Crash Bandicoot games (Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped). It's being developed by Vicarious Visions, the guys behind the GBA games and Crash Nitro Kart, so it is by people who are familiar with the series. They have also shown multiple levels afterwards from Crash 1 and 2. Thus far, the levels that have been revealed so far are:

N.Sanity Beach, Sewer or Later, Hang Eight, Rock it, Hog Wild, Un-Bearable, Bear it, and a few other levels whose names I can't remember.

Time Trials (and likely Relics, by proxy) are going to be added to the Crash Bandicoot and Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back sections of the game.

The N.Sane Trilogy is slated for release on June 30th. So, what are your thoughts on this remaster of three wonderful old-school games? Could Crash really be making a comeback?

Personally, I'm hyped for this. From the footage seen so far Vicarious Visions has been paying meticulous attention to detail, and, having been an avid player of Crash Bandicoot when I was younger (and to date, Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped remains my most replayed game ever), it's nice to see everybody's favourite orange marsupial return after nine years of absence.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:09 pm
Looks sick, and I haven't even played a Crash game before.
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight

Return to Modern Gaming