KirbyKid showed interest in the idea of a chat where people could share and talk with one another about the dreams they’ve had. I thought it would be fun to make a thread for such a topic and maybe get more people to visit sub-forums that aren’t DEATH BATTLE related. So get in here and start dreaming! I’d also like to add that discussion on theories about dreams and why we have them are welcome too.
Thread Rules are as follows
1. This is a public forum, so be mindful about what personal information you share with everyone.
2. Avoid having the content in these dreams be described in a way that is NSFW or unnecessarily explicit. That’s not to say you can’t make a post saying you had a dream about a sexual encounter with a very attractive goth chick, but try to keep things tasteful. And try to avoid having every dream entry be about stuff like this. I mean come on, only about 8% of all dreams are about sex. If you are wondering whether the dream you’re describing is appropriate or not, please PM me before posting it, and I’ll try to give a response as soon as possible.
3. Old dreams from years back and new dreams are allowed. If you can, try to include the date the dream occurred, and maybe events that were going on in your life that might be related to the dream (that you’re comfortable with sharing of course).
4. Everyone has messed up or illogical dreams from time to time, and they don’t necessarily reflect them as an individual. So try to be open-minded.
5. All standard forum rules apply here as well. Don’t anger forum overlord Abrams.
I’ll start this off with what I currently consider the best dream I’ve ever had.
An oddly humorous and very awesome dream occurred. My real-life friends Taylor, Ronnie, and I think Rob and I were hanging out in a filthy, puke green, washed out bathroom, and Taylor began performing a Satanic ritual of sorts. He did this so he could play around with and set a bunch of weird skull monsters loose. It looked like how Taylor would behave if he found a mod for a game that let him infinitely spawn enemies. The entire thing felt like a game as a matter of fact. Unfortunately, we suddenly realized summoning psychotic, demonic entities wasn’t a good idea, and learned that one of them was returning with loud, steady footsteps… Despite the fact that the creature floated. We all hid in separate bathroom stalls, kind of like in the game ClockTower, when the monster began trying to break down the stall Taylor was hiding in.
As the monster was about to kill Taylor, Ronnie ran towards it dragging a giant sword (Buster Sword-sized) with a chainsaw edge to it, and tried to lift the weapon, but failed. Now with the monster’s attention focused on Ronnie, I ran out of my stall, successfully picked up the chainsaw-edged sword, and cut through the monster with it. Then I fought another one, and had one of those over-the-top, samurai-esque, sword clashes with it where we both leap at each other, and both make one swift cut. I killed it. I have no idea what Rob was doing this entire time. It has been a LONG time since I’ve had a dream as narcissistically gratifying as this one.