So this was on the GamerGate website...?

Politics, Social Issues, Religion, Philosophy & other Serious Topics Only.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:31 am
So I was looking at the Boycott list on the Gamergate wiki and Screwattack was on the list for the "Crime against game journalism" of hiring Movie journalist Bob Chipman. I just really don't know what to make of this.

I am a Dumb Dumb with computers and don't know how to take screen shots so I will just post a link, if someone smarter then me could please take a screenshot that would be nice.

https://wiki.gamergate.me/index.php/Boycott_List#Other_Websites
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:17 am
I didn't even know you could commit a crime against game journalism. This is as stupid of a statement as "war on terror" or such. Ignore and move on, there's no story here.
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:04 pm
Finn wrote:I didn't even know you could commit a crime against game journalism. This is as stupid of a statement as "war on terror" or such. Ignore and move on, there's no story here.

Pretty much. NTM I thought the whole "#GamerGate" thing was supposed to be anti-game journalism because it was so "corrupted"? lol (God forbid Journalists are real people themselves and have their own personal interests & opinions on things. The audacity!)

Also surprised SA isnt on there for censoring (Moviebob has been a SA partner LONG before "GG"), as the whole ordeal of "GamerGate" will forever be tainted by the misogynistic and bigoted ppl & attitudes that "launched" it in the first place and unfortunately continues to harbor, hence why this thread is getting locked and not talked about again.

Return to Formal Talk