Help protect the Interenet

Politics, Social Issues, Religion, Philosophy & other Serious Topics Only.
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:03 pm
Hey G1's

Go to http://act.freepress.net/letter/interne ... source=faq and write to the FCC why their proposed Internet rules are terrible. It only takes a few minutes, if the proposal goes through sites like ScrewAttack, Normal Boots, TGWTG, and Cinemassacre will be at a disadvantage to other sites with money to spend. Also, if you have the time, write to your Senators and Representatives.

Sincerely,
Spc. Paul C. Seaver (aka Metalcyanide)

Also, if people can share this so more people see it I would appreciate it.
SA's #1 Bro
SA's #1 Bro
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:35 pm
Support this, absolutely vital you do.

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:22 pm
I would support this, but I honestly don't think that the FCC will get away with this. It's something that other politicians have tried and failed miserably on.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:55 pm
MegaBadger24 wrote:I would support this, but I honestly don't think that the FCC will get away with this. It's something that other politicians have tried and failed miserably on.

It is better to speak up now, than when it too late. Just because something failed before doesn't mean it happens again. Bad analogy but a baby continues to fail at walking until it succeeds.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:22 am
It depends on the situation. I'm not against it, but it should really only be an absolute last resort...????

Return to Formal Talk