People need to see Religion Differently

Politics, Social Issues, Religion, Philosophy & other Serious Topics Only.
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:29 am
In due moment, and yes this is a formal form of talk, people need to one day see religion differently, whatever you believe me right away or later on matters not, but the one thing that dose matter so is this...

Why people need to see religion differently is simple, the bulk of today's religions need to point out to one thing and one thing only.

Why I say this? Think about it, Zeus (Greek Mythology, Wakan Tanka (Lakota Mythology) Odin (Norse Mythology), Jupiter (Rome Mythology) God, Buddha, Amaterasu (Japanese Mythology), they all point out to the exact same thing, if you believe me right away or later on matters not, but what matters so is that they point out to the exact same thing.

This message will spread far and wide and even before this post, this I know.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:53 am
Yup.
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.

The First ain't the Worst
The First ain't the Worst
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:55 am
The Ancient One wrote:In due moment, and yes this is a formal form of talk, people need to one day see religion differently, whatever you believe me right away or later on matters not, but the one thing that dose matter so is this...

Why people need to see religion differently is simple, the bulk of today's religions need to point out to one thing and one thing only.

Why I say this? Think about it, Zeus (Greek Mythology, Wakan Tanka (Lakota Mythology) Odin (Norse Mythology), Jupiter (Rome Mythology) God, Buddha, Amaterasu (Japanese Mythology), they all point out to the exact same thing, if you believe me right away or later on matters not, but what matters so is that they point out to the exact same thing.

And that exact same thing you keep going on and on about is what exactly?
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:04 pm
Flashpenny wrote:
The Ancient One wrote:In due moment, and yes this is a formal form of talk, people need to one day see religion differently, whatever you believe me right away or later on matters not, but the one thing that dose matter so is this...

And that exact same thing you keep going on and on about is what exactly?

Why I say this?
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:21 pm
Fairy tales and superstition.
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:50 pm
This discussion is formal in nature.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:44 am
You need to e-lab-o-rate, this I know.
You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:57 am
Spoiler

Chrisiam wrote:I never force my opinions on others, when I do find someone that disagrees with me we talk it out, discuss the pros and cons and in the end we both agree that I am right.
SA's #1 Bro
SA's #1 Bro
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:45 pm

...damn it. He's right.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:49 pm
I didn't read any of this.
Finn wrote:im gay
Next

Return to Formal Talk