Zombie Titles

Politics, Social Issues, Religion, Philosophy & other Serious Topics Only.
Don't Think, Feel!
Don't Think, Feel!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:56 am
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak0L-n3e7vo[/youtube]

Here's what happens:

-Individual gets hit hard and can't make payments to the bank
-Bank forecloses on house (it happens) and kicks out individual from their house
-Bank doesn't tell individual that they changed their minds. There was no foreclosure.
-Debts continue to stack up, unbeknown to the individual, who still believes he no longer owns the house.
-Bank Sells the debts to a debt collector for some money, the debt collectors go and collect a MASSIVE amount of debt and even the state gets involved at this point, because the house has been sitting there unattended.
- Even though the individual isn't allowed to live in his own house anymore, he still has to fix it back up, go back every week to mow the lawn and pay massive amounts of debts that they can't possibly hope to pay off BECAUSE NONE OF THE INDIVIDUALS ARE ALLOWED TO SELL THEIR HOUSE. THE BANK DOESN'T WANT THE MONEY FROM THE SALE. Why? Because that's not profitable enough. And even if a sale goes through, and the individual sells with a profit, then that profit would STILL go to the bank.

This is absolutely disgusting.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:58 am
This is beyond horrible. I wish we had politicians who actually cared about the people, and that we had people who actually cared about their rights (and not just their rights to own bazookas or whatever.)
This video makes me feel legitimately sick.
We've done the impossible, and that makes us mighty.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:09 am
This is exactly why I hate banks, they rule, and will eventually destroy this world. Our entire world is ruled by people and companies that have no morals, who try to make the most money out of everything. And that sickens me. These sort of things are not uncommon, in fact in our school, we've studied countless of examples like this and why the whole economy and pretty much every country is ran with insanity. I hate living in this kind of world.
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:28 am
But yeah, I don't really understand the need to do these kinds of studies, when the result is so obvious. If people thought for a second with their little brains, they'd never blame video games for all this shit.
Unlock the key of your success by spanish programs learn spanish and testking.By using our latest madonna and study material, you can easily pass fnu.edu Your Exams.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:18 am
That is ridiculous that you can be kicked out of your own house when foreclosure doesn't even happen. And banks not replying to correspondence is just out right wrong. I think part of the problem is no banker ever serves time to legit criminal law breaking. It's always fines and fees but never hard time. And why stop breaking in the law if it's more profitable than paying fines and fees IF you get caught. Employees who knowingly commit crimes shouldn't be able to hide behind a company money shield.

PSN: Nipps_the_Bear
3DS: 2466-3151-7359

Return to Formal Talk