DEATH BATTLE: Batman vs Black Panther

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:05 pm
Bronies haven’t been in the limelight for a while now.

ShadowofaDoubt wrote:
Foxthefox1000 wrote:Or maybe their community can stop having toxic mindsets and let them do whatever the hell they want?

LMAO Ben has already directly told us we aren't the fans he wants, we don't give a shit what he thinks anymore

As for this, looking at the aftermath of the Scrooge vs Shivel Knight and Megaman vs Astroboy threads, I can’t say I completely blame him. Death Battle could definitely be way more accepting of criticism, certainly, but people here can be a bit too rude sometimes. Criticism is fine, but some of the stuff I’ve read is less criticism more just being angry.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:38 pm
justtemporaryyet wrote:Bronies haven’t been in the limelight for a while now.

ShadowofaDoubt wrote:
Foxthefox1000 wrote:Or maybe their community can stop having toxic mindsets and let them do whatever the hell they want?

LMAO Ben has already directly told us we aren't the fans he wants, we don't give a shit what he thinks anymore

As for this, looking at the aftermath of the Scrooge vs Shivel Knight and Megaman vs Astroboy threads, I can’t say I completely blame him. Death Battle could definitely be way more accepting of criticism, certainly, but people here can be a bit too rude sometimes. Criticism is fine, but some of the stuff I’ve read is less criticism more just being angry.

IIRC it was in the aftermath of everyone agreeing that the meta vs Carolina was stupid wherein he more or less said that he only wants blind fanboys who'll suck up to anything he decides to do.It was hardly in response to anything majorly toxic.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:50 pm
I agree that that quote is stupid, and I’m glad DB is just a bit more accepting of criticism now, but still, people here can just kind of be assholes sometimes, and it creates a bad image of this place.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:00 pm
justtemporaryyet wrote:I agree that that quote is stupid, and I’m glad DB is just a bit more accepting of criticism now, but still, people here can just kind of be assholes sometimes, and it creates a bad image of this place.

Spoiler
Next time on Death Battle:

"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be cryin' all day."
- Father Alexander Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 08
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:35 pm
justtemporaryyet wrote: and I’m glad DB is just a bit more accepting of criticism now.

>implying
Death Battle as of late:
12cheeper wrote:Next time is actually disgusting.

Spoiler

Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:49 pm
ShadowofaDoubt wrote:
justtemporaryyet wrote: and I’m glad DB is just a bit more accepting of criticism now.

>implying

Mainly referring to this
At 27:50
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:55 pm
justtemporaryyet wrote:Also how was the fight animation?

The animation was pretty good, Batman vs Black Panther may not have been something huge as He-Man vs Lion-O or Dante vs Bayo, but the animation was definitelt season opener worthy.

Spoiler
T'Challa's ending quotes were badass as well.
"The strong shall hunt the weak! That is the law of nature! And my rule is law!"
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:14 am
Spoiler
appropriate from a man who showed how malleable the law is in his hands in combat with an universel-multiversal abstracts.
I heard there was a bat problem?
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:31 am
justtemporaryyet wrote:
ShadowofaDoubt wrote:

>implying

Mainly referring to this
At 27:50

Of course they're not settling the debate once and for all. That was never the point of the show and I always found it strange that people thought they ment that. It's just something that sounds good as a tagline. Vs debating by it's very nature is something that can't ever have a concrete answer.
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "

HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:17 am
Yeah. It's a bs thing.
"Fun is an illusion that distracts you from what is real.

Pain and suffering." ~ Shadowofadoubt 2016
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!