Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:44 pm
Sentrybot wrote:

The King comes for the W.
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:29 pm
That was a decent season opener. Prolly their worst opener since S1, but hey, I think all the season openers have been quite good so far (regardless of results) so it's not a big issue. The Batman portion of the analyses felt shorter than it could've been, not sure why but it felt like they were reluctant to go through his bio and background yet again... Fight was good, started pretty slow imo but finished quite strong. Though I'm not too keen on the zoo setting and the combatants having to fight zoo animals? That felt out of place and had little reason to be in an animated version of a VS battle. But overall it was enjoyable.

The next time is... certainly interesting. For the sole reason that it's finally a DC character against a non-Marvel character again, I am officially looking forward to it more than I was looking forward to this.

When you spend all your time on the internet...
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:48 am
justtemporaryyet wrote:
Ivan_El_Conquistador wrote:
TMaakkonen wrote:They also decided to change their theme song.

…Not too big on new one.

I don't like it. The original theme was suitable, it fit like a glove.

Since you talked about it before, what did you think of the fight length?

According to Death Battle Wikia, this episode's animation time is 2 minutes and 59 seconds.
Suitable. 2D animations should be at least 3 minutes long, and 3D animations must be at least 4 minutes long. But the longer and more detailed animations are, the merrier.
Spoiler
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:49 pm
I thought the match was good, not the best, but good. I'm glad they addressed that Batman doesn't have a solution for Vibranium, cause he honestly doesn't. He honestly doesn't face foes with that kind of metal strength, not even Deathstroke who has Promethium.

The ending was brutal in a good way, and it showed why you don't mess with T'Challa.

As for the next battle, I'm amped, it's the battle of Tara Strong characters!

Also, Raven is one of my favorite Teen Titans.

Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:52 pm
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:05 pm
I really liked this episode, it answered a lot of questions, and well and truly debunked any conspiracy theories that fans may have on them.
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!