Death Battle Season 04, What Worked And What Didn't

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:45 am
TMaakkonen wrote:http://g1dbteamblogs.blogspot.fi/2018/02/the-g1dbfbs-best-of-death-battle-season.html

The G1 DB Fan Blog created rankings of this season, and frankly, I think their list is mostly good ranking of this season’s episodes. Sub-Zero vs Glacius was easily worst, although I can’t say directly which was best.

Sephiroth vs Vergil was good, but I wouldn't call it the best. Balrog vs TJ Combo or Megazord vs Voltron were much better in my opinion.
Spoiler
You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:08 pm
The list isn’t perfect. Venom vs Bane is pretty good, even if the result is so obvious, I’d rank it higher. However, there is one thing that perplexes me. Why is Megazord vs Voltron a big hype match? It has surprisingly low view count in Youtube, 2.5 million, which is less than Sub-Zero vs Glacius (lol). It has kinda low views for a hype battle.
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:53 pm
Yeah, I'm not a fan of this list. I think they have some of the picks too low (Megazord vs. Voltron), and others too high. But, I respect their opinion, and am happy they made the list.
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:11 pm
Can't say I agree with that list, other than Sub Zero vs Glacius being at the bottom
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!