DEATH BATTLE: Sephiroth VS Vergil

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:53 pm
hunterzillas wrote:Wait, I always thought the complete Triforce just gave someone the power to wish for stuff, basic reality warping. I don't think that can really transfer to DC.

It is.Power boost is literally just an assumption based on how individual pieces work.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:58 pm
The power of the full triforce is too vague to consider. All we really know is that it grants a wish, and with it you become nigh-unstoppable in the Zeldaverse.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:10 pm
I also want to bring up that the belief that some characters should scale to or surpass Majora solely on the basis that they SHOULD be stronger than him (Demise, anyone with even a single piece of the Triforce, etc.), is a stupid reason.

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:16 am
Iron Joe wrote:Planet level Triforce is horseshit. Standard equipment Triforce is also horseshit.

Except I myself said the full triforce only applies to composite, not standard. Read my post, pls.
And it's not horseshit. Its existence is what keeps the world from falling appart, which is a blatant planet level feat, especially since supplying the energy is a completely passive process that continues even while the thing is split into pieces.

Then there's Calamity Ganon from BotW. He is able to mess around with the moon as well, pulling it considerably closer to the planet whenever a blood moon happens - and that's despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of his power is being sealed off by Zelda and the full triforce.

Majora's Moon is blatantly not the actual moon, as one can see by the fact that it's no bigger than Clock Town. Either that or small planet level DK.

The first calc for the Majora's Mask moon was based not on the size, but the force of the impact, which razes the whole world. The revised one I spoke of in my post is based on the fact that in the observatory, you can find several papers that show the moon being properly scaled to the planet, suggesting that the size shown in-game is just a representation, and that canonically the moon was indeed properly sized.
How smart are you? Click HERE to find out!
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:16 am
Get this shit out of Sephiroth's thread.
"It's not that I don't like it or that I hate it, it's that I don't like it and I hate it."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:25 am
BerialEdge wrote:Get this shit out of Sephiroth's thread.

Fine, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TnwMUjojWc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:29 pm
I just stumbled upon these
Spoiler

PSYCHIC WATER DRAGON, THEREFORE BEST POKEMON
PSYCHIC WATER DRAGON, THEREFORE BEST POKEMON
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:53 pm
justtemporaryyet wrote:I just stumbled upon these
Spoiler

Half way through the first video and the guy is claiming the best speed feats in final fantasy 7 are bullet level.

Spoiler
Spoiler
When no one pays attention to your shitposts but you carry on anyway

Spoiler
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:45 pm
My biggest problem is that he calles FTE movement 9000 miles per hour. I'd like to see the human who can do anything near close to that when the upper limits for ceiling at around 175-200mph Anything faster than that and it's just a blur because your eyes can't keep up.
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:20 am
Winnosh wrote:My biggest problem is that he calles FTE movement 9000 miles per hour. I'd like to see the human who can do anything near close to that when the upper limits for ceiling at around 175-200mph Anything faster than that and it's just a blur because your eyes can't keep up.

Yeah,that's horseshit.by that line of thinking bullets should be easily visible and trains passing right in front of you should look crystal clear.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!