DEATH BATTLE: Batman Beyond VS Spider-man 2099

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

User avatar
Party Demon
Party Demon
Posts: 1646
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:10 am
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:29 pm
The Dog wrote:
Shgon Dunstan wrote:
fawfulmark2 wrote:
Still less painful then the comics revealing why Dick Grayson was never in the show was due to Babs and Bruce having an affair and her later getting a miscarriage.

Personally Dick and Babs has always been a little... Eww. Bruce and Babs... Is just out and out "what the hell have you been smoking?".


Why is Dick and Babs eww?

Maybe it is just growing up on the cartoon, but way too brother and sistery... Which is odd, as I don't get that vibe nearly as much from actual insist.


Still, unless they are only members by way of some relationship or another, batfamily shouldn't get it on with batfamily.

... I think in part it is simply because of what all drove them into being a part of it in the first place. Times a thousand when talking about Bruce... I mean, Babs knows how any relationship with him is going to end.

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
Posts: 2968
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:07 pm
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:08 pm
Yeah, just about every other noteworthy princess stomps her. Well, Merida only does if given game feats/abilities. Casually smites people and can slay big ass golems with her sword as well as dodge some pretty speedy stuff IIRC.
"Fun is an illusion that distracts you from what is real.

Pain and suffering." ~ Shadowofadoubt 2016

Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:14 am
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:59 pm
Been about a month since I was here. How y'all doin'?

Anyway, that Sun Wukong vs Kim Wu DBX peek we got was awesome. Kim Wu's probably gonna win since this is Torrian. Also, all we have as a release date is "THIS YEAR". I'd have expected to be done and rendered already, but whatever.
Image

What in the-O SHIT
User avatar
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Posts: 2177
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 pm
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:57 am
AxeCrack wrote:Been about a month since I was here. How y'all doin'?

Anyway, that Sun Wukong vs Kim Wu DBX peek we got was awesome. Kim Wu's probably gonna win since this is Torrian. Also, all we have as a release date is "THIS YEAR". I'd have expected to be done and rendered already, but whatever.


Huh, so it's not Mikey anymore huh? Interesting.
Also is it LoL Wukong?

Also also I think it might be the wrong section, so we should take it to the DBX thread.
Users on the DB Forum waiting for a Halloween episode be like
Image

Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:14 am
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:01 pm
fawfulmark2 wrote:
AxeCrack wrote:Been about a month since I was here. How y'all doin'?

Anyway, that Sun Wukong vs Kim Wu DBX peek we got was awesome. Kim Wu's probably gonna win since this is Torrian. Also, all we have as a release date is "THIS YEAR". I'd have expected to be done and rendered already, but whatever.


Huh, so it's not Mikey anymore huh? Interesting.
Also is it LoL Wukong?

Also also I think it might be the wrong section, so we should take it to the DBX thread.


When was it ever Mikey vs Kim Wu? We've known about this one for a few months now. The recent RTX ExtraLife stream gave us an extended look. It's RWBY Sun Wukong. Also, there's a DBX thread?
https://youtu.be/0S3RZKpkGLE?t=26m58s
Image

What in the-O SHIT
User avatar
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 6:56 pm
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:25 pm
Big news for this fight!

Ben confirmed on Twitter that Bruce Wayne and Lyla will be depicted in the Death Battle, complete with VO casting!

https://twitter.com/BenBSinger/status/9 ... 6133334016

So in a way, this will be like Snake vs. Sam Fisher, but a LOT more involved in my opinion. I'm not sure who Lyla is to be honest. But if they're putting her in, it's going to be important.
User avatar
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:36 pm
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:59 pm
Hi, I've lurked here for a while and decided to jump in for this fight.

On the question of who Lyla is she's Miguel's AI companion (originally she was in his home base in a large computer but now is in a wrist based device and his new suit) she's able to detect life forms watch Miguel's vitals and the vitals of others, and control Time Travel Doorways.
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1993
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:20 pm
Location: In my house, impatiently waiting for season 4 of Hell Girl
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:48 pm
I think Stephen Fu was in a death battle, albeit not recently, and Todd Haberkorn is always great.

If Death Battle gets anything right, usually it's the voice acting performances. Usually.
Image
User avatar
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
Posts: 973
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:20 am
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:17 am
YoshinoVA wrote:I think Stephen Fu was in a death battle, albeit not recently, and Todd Haberkorn is always great.

If Death Battle gets anything right, usually it's the voice acting performances. Usually.


Except Takahata as Shadow, I approve each voice acting.
Fu delivered as Dante and I'm glad he's back, I hope this is not his last time in Death Battle.
Spoiler
Image
User avatar
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 6:56 pm
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:51 pm
Guardianangel1911 wrote:Hi, I've lurked here for a while and decided to jump in for this fight.

On the question of who Lyla is she's Miguel's AI companion (originally she was in his home base in a large computer but now is in a wrist based device and his new suit) she's able to detect life forms watch Miguel's vitals and the vitals of others, and control Time Travel Doorways.


Huh, well there you go! Batman (Bruce Wayne) vs A.I! lol. Can these Time Travel Doorways be opened on a whim?
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: coolmancool, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests