DEATH BATTLE: Batman Beyond VS Spider-man 2099

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:53 am
gentleman shade wrote:
12cheeper wrote:Based on this analysis Batman should've beaten Spidey back in S1

what do you mean by this? it sounds like your saying that based on the feats given by spiderman 2099 that regular batman could beat regular spiderman? as if spiderman 2099 and spiderman has the same abilities?

No,they mentioned regular Spidey and how even if they assumed that 2099 is on par with Peter that beyond has the stat advantage over both Spideys.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
PSYCHIC WATER DRAGON, THEREFORE BEST POKEMON
PSYCHIC WATER DRAGON, THEREFORE BEST POKEMON
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:40 pm
Ok, SO, if you haven't watched the recent DB Cast, watch it! They answer a lot of questions about how and why Terry beat Miguel. Including, why they didnt use invisibility in the fight, why Terry's explosives worked on Miguel's suits, and why they have their supports (I didn't see anyone complain about that here...but it's nice to cover bases).

I think it's a really good breakdown of it, so I highly recommend it if you still feel the result was wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B9I1QhyUkU
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:49 am
And I find their explanations utter trash when they used things like Spider-Man taking a grenade to the face and coming out ok and then saying explosives will work on Miguel who is at least Petey's equal in stats. They're just invent bullshit excuses to try and get away with the fact that they just wanted to give DC another in their win column.
Unlimited Blade Works
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:17 am
DarthGeist wrote:And I find their explanations utter trash when they used things like Spider-Man taking a grenade to the face and coming out ok and then saying explosives will work on Miguel who is at least Petey's equal in stats. They're just invent bullshit excuses to try and get away with the fact that they just wanted to give DC another in their win column.

did you seriously used the batman vs spiderman animation of season 1 as an argument?
I would totally watch this poker match.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:11 pm
Greedow wrote:
DarthGeist wrote:And I find their explanations utter trash when they used things like Spider-Man taking a grenade to the face and coming out ok and then saying explosives will work on Miguel who is at least Petey's equal in stats. They're just invent bullshit excuses to try and get away with the fact that they just wanted to give DC another in their win column.

did you seriously used the batman vs spiderman animation of season 1 as an argument?

No the grenade thing was from the 2002 Spiderman.

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:33 pm
That and Spidey has been getting knocked around and hit with explosives and kinetic bursts in the 90's TAS series and comics, from the likes of Hobgoblin, Green Goblin, Shocker and others. Nvm suffering blows from people stronger than him. Hell even Flash Thompson in more recent comics with the Symbiote withstood multiple grenades going off right next to him, despite fiery explosions and loud noises being the things the symbiote is harmed by.
Unlimited Blade Works
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:20 am
DarthGeist wrote:That and Spidey has been getting knocked around and hit with explosives and kinetic bursts in the 90's TAS series and comics, from the likes of Hobgoblin, Green Goblin, Shocker and others. Nvm suffering blows from people stronger than him. Hell even Flash Thompson in more recent comics with the Symbiote withstood multiple grenades going off right next to him, despite fiery explosions and loud noises being the things the symbiote is harmed by.

and those should scale to miguel who is a very different character because...?
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:08 am
Greedow wrote:
DarthGeist wrote:That and Spidey has been getting knocked around and hit with explosives and kinetic bursts in the 90's TAS series and comics, from the likes of Hobgoblin, Green Goblin, Shocker and others. Nvm suffering blows from people stronger than him. Hell even Flash Thompson in more recent comics with the Symbiote withstood multiple grenades going off right next to him, despite fiery explosions and loud noises being the things the symbiote is harmed by.

Because they think that BB>>>>>>>>>every single incarnation of Spider-Man if I had to guess.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:26 am
12cheeper wrote:
Greedow wrote:

Because they think that BB>>>>>>>>>every single incarnation of Spider-Man if I had to guess.

so you're just salty.
that's all this comment says.
they showed the max bb can do strength wise, and they showed the max spiderman can do strength wise. and bb's was higher.
they showed speed...same result.

if those are indeed the higher values of each character I don't know... but instead of "DB is wrong and should feel ashamed." can't you just "In this one thing spiderman lifts more than him and in this other thing he moves faster, therefore DB is wrong." ?
otherwise it's just a rant
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:48 am
Still don't know where takes hits from Sandman, Hulk and Rhino went. Those guys punch a lot harder than your average tank round.
Knowing you will never return to show them all your true power.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!