DEATH BATTLE: Batman Beyond VS Spider-man 2099

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:21 pm
Winnosh wrote:Anyone else here also get just royally pissed when they did the whole Terry is Bruce's kid thing. To me it just took away some stuff that made the character special.

Hold on, he was only partially Bruce's kid. And that was because Waller made it happen. And even then, it was his choice to become Batman, and stay Batman. So it really didn't lose any of the punch in my mind.

As for the question about armors. Yes, in the most recent Batman Beyond comic, Bruce was found out to have a special armor that was seriously OP. It was kind of like the Berserker armor from Berserk, as it would block out pain, and push the the wearer to the extreme to get the victory.

Bruce wore it and almost couldn't get it off (as it had an AI that would take over), then Damian wore it, and then Terry wore it. So...I don't know if they'll use it, but he does have an OP armor.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:40 pm
He was a much Bruce's kid as anyone can be. Waller rewrote the genetic material so that it his DNA that was passed on to Terry, not the Dads. He stopped being just some random kid that Bruce saw potential in. And became Batman Junior.
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:59 am
... Wow. I mean, just wow. I wasn't aware that "Miguel" was some weird ass spelling of "Mary Sue", but I guess you live and learn.

I mean... Having Thor's hammer just isn't enough for some people. He has to rule the world for a thousand freaking years, and get a nice pat on the back for it from Captain America as well. :roll:
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:43 am
Shgon Dunstan wrote:... Wow. I mean, just wow. I wasn't aware that "Miguel" was some weird ass spelling of "Mary Sue", but I guess you live and learn.

I mean... Having Thor's hammer just isn't enough for some people. He has to rule the world for a thousand freaking years, and get a nice pat on the back for it from Captain America as well. :roll:

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure that everyone is gonna need some context for this.
When your best opponent gets taken but they get completely destroyed.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:45 am
And you thought everyone more powerful than him suddenly having a crippling weakness to the Venom Strike made Morales a sue.
Knowing you will never return to show them all your true power.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:45 am
Ace Sock Vims wrote:
Shgon Dunstan wrote:... Wow. I mean, just wow. I wasn't aware that "Miguel" was some weird ass spelling of "Mary Sue", but I guess you live and learn.

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure that everyone is gonna need some context for this.

It's apparently just how his original run ended.

On the plus side for Terry, he didn't actually transform with the hammer... Because "path of a leader rather then a warrior"... And plot... And, honestly. Using "being worthy" as the final say in who gets to be world leader seems fundamentally flawed to me... Do they like have no historical records of Thor himself, or something? :?
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:03 pm
Winnosh wrote:Anyone else here also get just royally pissed when they did the whole Terry is Bruce's kid thing. To me it just took away some stuff that made the character special.

Still less painful then the comics revealing why Dick Grayson was never in the show was due to Babs and Bruce having an affair and her later getting a miscarriage.

Also I just remembered that I think BB was the origin of this infamous quote, wonder if it will be referenced in the analysis?

Users on the DB Forum waiting for a Halloween episode be like
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:46 pm
fawfulmark2 wrote:

Still less painful then the comics revealing why Dick Grayson was never in the show was due to Babs and Bruce having an affair and her later getting a miscarriage.

Personally Dick and Babs has always been a little... Eww. Bruce and Babs... Is just out and out "what the hell have you been smoking?".
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:32 pm

nope.
I don't really care either way and neither does Terry.
Spoiler
I don't actually know if pappa smurf said this, it was on google
let's hear mewtwo's opinion
I would totally watch this poker match.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:49 pm
Shgon Dunstan wrote:
fawfulmark2 wrote:

Personally Dick and Babs has always been a little... Eww. Bruce and Babs... Is just out and out "what the hell have you been smoking?".

Why is Dick and Babs eww?
Next time on Death Battle:

"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be cryin' all day."
- Father Alexander Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 08
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!