DEATH BATTLE: Batman Beyond VS Spider-man 2099

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 pm
I never really saw or read any desire for this except with the SPBD fans.
DON'T FUCK THIS UP NARUTO!
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:46 am
ramonzer0 wrote:Also, again - lol "spider-sense" and webbing.

I thought Miguel didn't have the spidersense... was this retconned or something?
I would totally watch this poker match.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:50 pm
d180 wrote:For the sake of discussion, is there ANYTHING Terry has that could give him at advantage. I have been doing some light research and 2099 has Terry beat in nearly every category.

Speed, Strength, Agility, Tech, Senses, Partner, Durability, Experience, Intelligence, Versatility etc.

If Terry gets the Batmobile, he may stand a better chance but even then, it will still be extremely difficult for him.

Scales to punished bane.
Spoiler

So I guess that makes him Planet level, sonic boom+
"Kiryu-chan!!"

Spoiler

Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:51 pm
... Honestly, it feels like Ichigo had better odds of winning. -_-
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:33 pm
Anyone got some good clips of the two fighters?
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:33 pm
Shgon Dunstan wrote:... Honestly, it feels like Ichigo had better odds of winning. -_-

Exactly; I Was Rooting For Ichigo to Defeat that Blond Tailed Beast Boy; Seriously how in the HAIL did The Black Specter Swordsman lose; He Has Much more Powerful forms!!

BTW, Let's get back on Topic with the(as of the Day I'm Posting this on 11/10/17) Currently Upcoming Death Battle between Terry Mcginnis and Miguel O'Hara
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 am
Ironically, Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man Classic probably would have been a more entertaining fight, if only because both combatants would have been all too happy to take the piss out of each other. It'd still be a horrible stomp, but at least the dialogue would have been fun.

Anyway, I rewatched the Batman vs. Spider-Man fight on a whim. It's still pretty good. Seems kind of awkward at times, but I enjoyed it well enough.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:07 am
MasterofAwesomeness wrote:Anyone got some good clips of the two fighters?

I'd honestly just recommend watching Batman Beyond. It's not quite on the level of Batman TAS, but it's still pretty quality.
When your best opponent gets taken but they get completely destroyed.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:47 am
M0bFanb0y1OO wrote:
Shgon Dunstan wrote:... Honestly, it feels like Ichigo had better odds of winning. -_-

Exactly; I Was Rooting For Ichigo to Defeat that Blond Tailed Beast Boy; Seriously how in the HAIL did The Black Specter Swordsman lose; He Has Much more Powerful forms!!

... Is that a joke?

BTW, Let's get back on Topic with the(as of the Day I'm Posting this on 11/10/17) Currently Upcoming Death Battle between Terry Mcginnis and Miguel O'Hara

That was on topic. While... There just isn't much to talk about. Miguel is just blatantly stronger, and more deadly besides.

If it is at all different then Batman Vs Spider-man, it is only in that it is ever more of a stomp.

... Is there any chance that Bruce just left one of his more OP armors just laying around the cave all these years? I kind of starting to feel bad for poor Terry being thrown to the wolves over a fight that doesn't even involve him. :cry:
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:25 am
Anyone else here also get just royally pissed when they did the whole Terry is Bruce's kid thing. To me it just took away some stuff that made the character special.
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!