DEATH BATTLE: Batman Beyond VS Spider-man 2099

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:09 pm
Ivan_El_Conquistador wrote:I don't care about who wins or loses. My only wish is this is not a stinker like the last Marvel vs DC episode because that one was hideous, for Kek's sake.

You mean Thor vs. Wonder Woman?
Next time on Death Battle:

"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be cryin' all day."
- Father Alexander Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 08
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:34 pm
ShadowofaDoubt wrote:
Ivan_El_Conquistador wrote:I don't care about who wins or loses. My only wish is this is not a stinker like the last Marvel vs DC episode because that one was hideous, for Kek's sake.

the lord kek meme is super cringey tbqh

What's Lord Kek? I have no idea what that is.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:40 pm
The Dog wrote:

Why would anyone Consider that Death Battle to be Hideous; I Loved that Fight, Especially since Wonder Woman Won; and the Animation was really good as a bonus!!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:41 pm
M0bFanb0y1OO wrote:
The Dog wrote:

Why would anyone Consider that Death Battle to be Hideous; I Loved that Fight, Especially since Wonder Woman Won; and the Animation was really good as a bonus!!

Because he said "the last Marvel vs. DC episode was hideous", and Thor vs. Wondy WAS the last Marvel vs. DC episode.
Next time on Death Battle:

"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be cryin' all day."
- Father Alexander Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 08
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:42 am
I was briefly hyped for this one... Then I learned that Spider-man 2099 can basically do everything Terry can, plus all of Peter's powers. Hell, from what I'm hearing he does actually have Spider-Sense, and jet boots at that...

So without anything to give Terry even a little bit of an edge he can work with... This is basically just "Super duper Spider-man Vs lets be honest, not as good at it Batman"...

I mean... Terry isn't just the suit, but the suit is what is supposed to make up for him... You know, not being Bruce.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:34 am
M0bFanb0y1OO wrote:
ShadowofaDoubt wrote:

the lord kek meme is super cringey tbqh

What's Lord Kek? I have no idea what that is.

http://bfy.tw/EwEG
Spoiler
but seriously, http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cult-of-kek#fn4
nothing really important
I would totally watch this poker match.
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:15 am
For the sake of discussion, is there ANYTHING Terry has that could give him at advantage. I have been doing some light research and 2099 has Terry beat in nearly every category.

Speed, Strength, Agility, Tech, Senses, Partner, Durability, Experience, Intelligence, Versatility etc.

If Terry gets the Batmobile, he may stand a better chance but even then, it will still be extremely difficult for him.
This is going to be fun...

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
Location: Somewhere over Rainbow Road, where Blue Shells fly.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:31 pm
d180 wrote:For the sake of discussion, is there ANYTHING Terry has that could give him at advantage. I have been doing some light research and 2099 has Terry beat in nearly every category.

Speed, Strength, Agility, Tech, Senses, Partner, Durability, Experience, Intelligence, Versatility etc.

If Terry gets the Batmobile, he may stand a better chance but even then, it will still be extremely difficult for him.

Terry's Batsuit has a link to the Batmobile so it's a possibility - then again, Bruce had the same thing and he didn't bring that out for any of his fights.

Other than that, he's pretty much fucked.

Miguel has the stat trinity and is much smarter. Accelerated Vision plus his new suit's scanning features counter Terry's stealth. Bruce could hack Lyla assuming that for some reason Terry manages to provide a link but nothing in his arsenal could patch that - plus Lyla's been known to function well even while malfunctioning which gives Miguel some buffer.

Terry has more gadgets and stuff but Miguel has tanked and dodged worse - flashbangs are a problem given his sensitivity to light but not only does Terry have a limited supply, Miguel would be quick to shut that tactic down bc again intelligence. Batsuit is weaker against the new 2099 suit too; it's been penetrated and torn up before and Terry doesn't have anything that could go through it. Even the built-in full-body taser doesn't work since Miguel's powered through worse electrical shocks and energy attacks.

Also, again - lol "spider-sense" and webbing.

The only thing I'm willing to give Terry the benefit of the doubt in is formal combat training underneath Bruce while Miguel's more self-taught (DB normally favors getting trained as opposed to improvisation) but that sure as shit isn't enough to save Terry from being blitzed, having his suit torn through and getting his throat slit.
When you learn that you're about to die.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:58 pm
"I wonder what cool, unique match-up they thought up of this ti-"

[More Marvel vs. DC]

When DICE hasn't fixed your glitch in a month.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:55 pm
I'm excited for this one because I'm a big fan of Batman Beyond. And while I think 2099 will be a good opponent, I'm not sure who will win.

I will say this, they MUST have Bruce a part of Terry's arsenal, as part of the show is Bruce giving guidance to Terry throughout, that even made it to the comics! So that could be an edge that Terry can use!

I have to do some research though, as I'm only loosely familiar with Miguel. Very pumped though!
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!