DEATH BATTLE: Batman Beyond VS Spider-man 2099

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:04 am
.....You DO realize that one of the feats used for Spideys strength was a bit feat and the other was done when he was just starting out,right?Doesn't help that they mixed acceleration with velocity.FFS,pretty much every movie Spiderman is stronger than what they gave Peter.
Nevermind that 2099s suit has taken hits from guys well above beyonds paygrade.
Also doesn't change that either they downplayed Peter or OG bats vs Spider-Man is wrong.
Hardly matters anyway since lifting strength means Jack in an actual fight.
"Y-you're just salty"
How does it feel to be no better than the average youtube commenter?
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:33 pm
torru369 wrote:Still don't know where takes hits from Sandman, Hulk and Rhino went. Those guys punch a lot harder than your average tank round.

sandman? really? didn't take him for a heavy hitter...

12cheeper wrote:.....You DO realize that one of the feats used for Spideys strength was a bit feat and the other was done when he was just starting out,right?

what's a bit feat?
and what does it matter if the feat comes from when he's starting out? if it's his strongest feat, it's his strongest feat. when it happened doesn't matter

12cheeper wrote:Doesn't help that they mixed acceleration with velocity.

how so?

12cheeper wrote:FFS,pretty much every movie Spiderman is stronger than what they gave Peter.

care to show how?

12cheeper wrote:Nevermind that 2099s suit has taken hits from guys well above beyonds paygrade.

You mean the thing they had batarangs be able to pierce because it gets pierced by knifes and stuff? I didn't see bb damage the suit at all before the finishing blow. hell...they didn't even say he could

12cheeper wrote:Also doesn't change that either they downplayed Peter or OG bats vs Spider-Man is wrong.

what are you talking about? this "downplayed" peter is still leagues above batman.

12cheeper wrote:Hardly matters anyway since lifting strength means Jack in an actual fight.

said no one with a functioning brain.
lifting strength is strength, it obviously isn't a 1 to 1 ratio to punching, but between 2 people with equal skill, the one who hits a bit harder wins.
technique is much more important, but saying lifting strength doesn't matter at all is just childish

12cheeper wrote:"Y-you're just salty"
How does it feel to be no better than the average youtube commenter?

Don't know...How does it feel to be so far below the average youtube commenter that you can't even back up your arguments?
I would totally watch this poker match.
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!