Venusaur needs another chance/spotlight in DEATH BATTLE

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:52 pm
hunterzillas wrote:
ShadowofaDoubt wrote:
fawfulmark2 wrote:forums been a dead cell for a while. basically every major mod either retired or stopped posting in general due to the not so kindly ways many of those promoted to research during the Season 3 age. Abrams spends more of his days gabbing about WWE if anything, and Lousy straight up only appears for avatar bets and bugger all else. The site is pretty near it's death throes, which is no surprise since at least twice in the last few months the whole thing was down for days due to someone not paying the rent. Also that merge with the RT forums still has yet to happen,. despite being announced nearly 2 years ago.........I've seen these beats before with the Novally boards and the SMBZ forums, so it's nigh.

pretty much this thing is gonna stay till Lousy catches wind on Monday to award winners of the avvy bets for the next episode.

Most users have just up and left too. This place used to be where I spent a lot of time. It's actually kinda sad to watch it die like this. The discord is also dead as well, not sure what happened there.

We just gotta wait until Monday when Lousy uses agent orange on the damn lizard plant or whatever

Maybe one day we'll have an influx of new users like last time?

I mean,we have had a pretty hefty influx of new users recently.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:24 pm
shit
Death Battle as of late:
12cheeper wrote:Next time is actually disgusting.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:27 pm
12cheeper wrote:Next time is actually disgusting.

Head for the Garden of Madness!
Head for the Garden of Madness!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:46 pm
Greedow wrote:
Jimbob The Fiddle wrote:Venusaur appreciation thread? fuck yeah, with his mega form and some manga feats already listed above I think this guy deserves another shot at deathbattle.

versus who? a repeat of the starters fight?

Well technically I've been requesting Venusaur vs. Petey Pirahnna for either DBX or OMM. Dunno if it would work as an actual Death Battle but if we're throwing out ideas, it's an option.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:48 pm
Falcovsleon20 wrote:
Greedow wrote:
Jimbob The Fiddle wrote:Venusaur appreciation thread? fuck yeah, with his mega form and some manga feats already listed above I think this guy deserves another shot at deathbattle.

versus who? a repeat of the starters fight?

Well technically I've been requesting Venusaur vs. Petey Pirahnna for either DBX or OMM. Dunno if it would work as an actual Death Battle but if we're throwing out ideas, it's an option.

Petey wins because he has a flying type move 8-) .
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!