DEATH BATTLE: Naruto Uzumaki vs Ichigo Kurosaki

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:02 am
Jimbob The Fiddle wrote:http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

Spoiler

Yeah,VBW has a Bleach hardon what else is new?They also have Link at star level and have contemplated making him MSS-universal multiple times.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:01 am
Ivan_El_Conquistador wrote:
ToddTalk wrote:I wish the fight was longer

This is my beef with Death Battle nowadays, the fights aren't as long as they used to be.
I mean, Hercule Satan vs Dan or Snake vs Sam Fisher are about seven minutes, why can't Naruto vs Ichigo or Hulk vs Doomsday be that long?

Satan vs Dan and Snake vs Sam had a whole lot of nothing going on too
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:37 pm
Insanoflex wrote:
ToddTalk wrote:I wish the fight was longer

This is my beef with Death Battle nowadays, the fights aren't as long as they used to be.
I mean, Hercule Satan vs Dan or Snake vs Sam Fisher are about seven minutes, why can't Naruto vs Ichigo or Hulk vs Doomsday be that long?

Satan vs Dan and Snake vs Sam had a whole lot of nothing going on too

For Satan vs Dan it kind of didn't work, but for Snake vs Fisher it did. Besides I like the pause me moments in fights, gives the battle some breathing room, or prepare for an especially tense moment.

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:20 pm
hunterzillas wrote:Besides I like the pause me moments in fights, gives the battle some breathing room, or prepare for an especially tense moment.

The animations should be more cinematographic, not two characters fighting per se. Why not telling a little story like they did in, for example, He-Man vs Lion-O or Iron Man vs Lex Luthor? For example, in the first a misundertanding leads to a fight (Lion-O thinking He-Man harms felines) and in the second the quarrel is caused by an aggression (Luthor trespassing a Stark Industries facility).
Spoiler
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:40 pm
hunterzillas wrote:Besides I like the pause me moments in fights, gives the battle some breathing room, or prepare for an especially tense moment.

The animations should be more cinematographic, not two characters fighting per se. Why not telling a little story like they did in, for example, He-Man vs Lion-O or Iron Man vs Lex Luthor? For example, in the first a misundertanding leads to a fight (Lion-O thinking He-Man harms felines) and in the second the quarrel is caused by an aggression (Luthor trespassing a Stark Industries facility).

Exactly

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!