DEATH BATTLE: Naruto Uzumaki vs Ichigo Kurosaki

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:17 pm
Bosch is quite busy with working with BitS, going to conventions, other projects and whatnot that I'd say the man has more than a few excuses as to why he didn't have the time or energy to spare.
ImageImage
Fuck. Your. Face!"

Slower Starter
Slower Starter
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:46 pm
With all the spiritual stuff in Bleach I'm kinda disappointed the post-death animation was just a reference to a joke battle and nothing to do with Ichigo himself.

I won't let that detract too much from my opinion though,pretty good animation so I was happy with it.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:55 pm
Rocket1908 wrote:With all the spiritual stuff in Bleach I'm kinda disappointed the post-death animation was just a reference to a joke battle and nothing to do with Ichigo himself.

I won't let that detract too much from my opinion though,pretty good animation so I was happy with it.

Yeah,this is probably the best episode in a long time.Easily the best this season IMO.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:04 am
YoshinoVA wrote:>Getting Johnny Yong Bosch for Ichigo but not for the Green Ranger

They have no excuse now

There are a variety of reasonable excuses.
After reading YouTube comments.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Location: In my house, impatiently waiting for season 4 of Hell Girl
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:08 am
Lavaros wrote:
YoshinoVA wrote:>Getting Johnny Yong Bosch for Ichigo but not for the Green Ranger

They have no excuse now

There are a variety of reasonable excuses.

I thought it was obvious I wasn't being serious

oh well
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:23 am
JasonVsMadea wrote:
SwiftHand wrote:Naruto vs Luffy confirmed? @22:33

This is probably a joke, but I would actually be really excited for a Naruto vs. Luffy episode. Too bad Death Battle might not even be around by the time One Piece ends.

... I really doubt Naruto Vs Luffy is happening as anything but a DBX. That goes for Naruto Vs Aang as well.

It was one thing when we didn't know how they'd judge Naruto's power, but... 480,000,000,000 mt. In his base form.

Even Luffy would be completely unable to even hurt him. And while that went without saying with his chakra cloak... We're talking base form here. Hell, we're talking "almost completely drained of chakra" here.

He could flat out sleep through the entire fight, and they could do nothing to him.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:37 am
Shgon Dunstan wrote:
JasonVsMadea wrote:
SwiftHand wrote:Naruto vs Luffy confirmed? @22:33

This is probably a joke, but I would actually be really excited for a Naruto vs. Luffy episode. Too bad Death Battle might not even be around by the time One Piece ends.

... I really doubt Naruto Vs Luffy is happening as anything but a DBX. That goes for Naruto Vs Aang as well.

It was one thing when we didn't know how they'd judge Naruto's power, but... 480,000,000,000 mt. In his base form.

Even Luffy would be completely unable to even hurt him. And while that went without saying with his chakra cloak... We're talking base form here. Hell, we're talking "almost completely drained of chakra" here.

He could flat out sleep through the entire fight, and they could do nothing to him.

Buh-but muh bending options!
Next time on Death Battle:

"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be cryin' all day."
- Father Alexander Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 08
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:52 am
What's the argument for Aang's bending Naruto?
Spoiler
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:03 am
Ivan_El_Conquistador wrote:What's the argument for Aang's bending Naruto?

Taking the highest possible interpretation of energybending/NLFing Aangs EOS asspull so he didn't have to kill Ozai and saying that he could no sell Narutos wind techniques because airbending if I had to guess.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:24 pm
Strong episode for sure. Even with giving Ichigo the benefit of the doubt when it comes to speed AND power, Naruto was still obviously way. WAY stronger than Ichigo. The fight was damn awesome as well, even if I'm not 100% sold on the voice-acting and didn't like the close shots all that much.

Good jokes and character moments as well. The 'Little Boy' moment really cracked me up XD.

I'll say.... 8/10. Solid episode for sure, but the previous one was better.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!