DEATH BATTLE: Thor vs Wonder Woman

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:01 pm
Mach 32 Thor vs Mach 5 Wonder Woman confirmed ;)
Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 1.02.25 am.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 1.02.25 am.png (254.05 KiB) Viewed 1155 times

Last edited by d180 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This is going to be fun...

Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:03 pm
Yeah, hopefully Thor wins this one. He has proven time and time again that he has shown to have massive amounts of strength, power, durability, speed, and stamina taking on the most biggest threats even n early destroying and effecting the universe a couple of times. And even without his hammer, he is still able to obtain the powers of Miojnr and still have such incredible strength even enough to fight against an army of beasts, demons, ab d other Gods. His speed even rivals that of The Silver Surfer who is fast enough to reach to the milky way in seconds. He's even powerful enough to survive an attack known as The God Bomb which has the power to kill Gods. I don't think that a character like Wonder Woman can survive such a being like that.
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:30 pm
Going to be hard to decide a possible outcome.

WW has killed gods before hasn't she?

We all know Thor can possibly kill a god (in before Spider-Monkey2158 states via fanwank that he can), unless he has the actual feats.

But regardless the speed difference is probably what will decide the outcome of this match, and Thor is just too damn fast.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:44 pm
Kinda funny how DB thinks Thor has the speed advantage when so many writers portray him as a mighty glacier for some fucking reason.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:48 pm
VioletLightning89 wrote:Going to be hard to decide a possible outcome.

We all know Thor can possibly kill a god (in before Spider-Monkey2158 states via fanwank that he can), unless he has the actual feats.

But regardless the speed difference is probably what will decide the outcome of this match, and Thor is just too damn fast.

Yes, Thor has been able to kill and even fatally injure Gods even bein g powerful enough to strike them breaking the dimensional barriers and send them flying 1000 light years to another planet. As for speed, Thor has been able to catch up to beings such as The Silver Surfer in high speed. And Surfer is actually fast enough to go to the universe, multiverse, and milky way in less than 000000.1 seconds. So, no. This isn't actual wank. This is actually Thor's true power. And even with Miorjnr, he still has the ability to obtain most of its powers. Thor is an actual God. Wonder Woman m ight have trouble with beings like him if she is as fast, strong, and powerful as she seems even as smart if she's actually lucky enough to outmatch Thor.
Last edited by Spider-Monkey2158 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:50 pm
12cheeper wrote:Kinda funny how DB thinks Thor has the speed advantage when so many writers portray him as a mighty glacier for some fucking reason.

Some writers have actually portray him as fast even throwing Miojrnr in a fast enough distance with all of his stren gth. So, it depends on the writers for story and action purposes.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:52 pm
Spider-Monkey2158 wrote:

Yes, Thor has been able to kill an d even fatally injure Gods even bein g powerful enough to strike them breakin g the dim ensional barriers and send them flying 1000 light years to another planet. As for speed, Thor has been able to catch up to bein gs such as The Silver Surfer in high speed. And Surfer is actually fast enough to go to the universe, multiverse, and milky way in less than 000000.1 seconds. So, no. This isn't actual wank. This is actually Thor's true power. And even with Miorjnr, he still has the ability to obtain most of its powers. Thor is an actual God. Wonder Woman m ight have trouble with beings like him if she is as fast, strong, and powerful as she seems even as smart if she's actually lucky enough to outmatch Thor.

Don't really see what his title has to do with how powerful he is tbh.
Also,mind sharing scans of that crossing the universe in .1 seconds feat?
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:54 pm
And in all honesty here, Wonder Woman could have some trouble with an y versions of Thor whether they'd be Rune King Thor, Base Thor, and even Unworthy Thor. Wonder Woman would have some trouble with either of them if she's actually fast, strong, and careful enough to overcome either of these versions.

Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:56 pm
12cheeper wrote:
Spider-Monkey2158 wrote:

Yes, Thor has been able to kill an d even fatally injure Gods even bein g powerful enough to strike them breakin g the dim ensional barriers and send them flying 1000 light years to another planet. As for speed, Thor has been able to catch up to bein gs such as The Silver Surfer in high speed. And Surfer is actually fast enough to go to the universe, multiverse, and milky way in less than 000000.1 seconds. So, no. This isn't actual wank. This is actually Thor's true power. And even with Miorjnr, he still has the ability to obtain most of its powers. Thor is an actual God. Wonder Woman m ight have trouble with beings like him if she is as fast, strong, and powerful as she seems even as smart if she's actually lucky enough to outmatch Thor.

Don't really see what his title has to do with how powerful he is tbh.
Also,mind sharing scans of that crossing the universe in .1 seconds feat?

You mean Surfer or Thor? If Surfer I could actually post them. And if Thor, I could actually post them here as well. But, right now, I'm gonna be in the middle of something. But, I'll be able to post some of Thor's powers and abilities when I'm ready. Same with Surfer when I compare their speed.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:01 pm
I am SO PUMPED!!!! This matchup is going to be good. And I would bet money this is 3D based on what was said during the last DBCast.

And I'm just happy WW is getting another matchup after what happened with Rogue. And Ben has said repeatedly that Thor/Raiden was a mismatch of epic proportions.

As for who I think will win? It's going to be closer than I see people saying. Thor and Wonder Woman have killed gods and demigods. Both have weapons that are incredibly powerful, and have wielded more than people realize. For example, Wonder Woman has wielded the weapons of the gods of Olympus, including Zeus' thunderbolt (yes, I know Thor is immune to lightning, I'm using it as an example). She herself was the God of War for a time, and her armor was made by Hephaestus.

And let's not forget, she fought Superman, multiple times! And didn't die! And one of those times (as viewed in Superman vs. Goku Part 1) was when he was being mind-controlled, so he didn't hold back! She withstood his heat vision (or at least partially).

I know it'll be unpopular for some, but I'm totally on Team Wonder Woman, I think she's going to win it and avenge her loss from Season 01!
Next

Return to DEATH BATTLE!