It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:05 pm
12cheeper wrote:
Spoiler
Obviously.Scaling is bullshit.
If it wasn't android#18 would be a planetbuster and that's obviously wank. ;)

Spoiler
And only planet-busting if she still had that bomb in her chest. 8-)
ImageImage
Fuck. Your. Face!"
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:57 am
torru369 wrote:
Spoiler
Smokey the Bear. He's a bear that can turn mountain sized. He turns Giant and squished Gruff like a bug.

Spoiler
Was it bloody?

Glad I got the outcome right and picked the Bear, Nobody could prevent McGruff from being crushed!

Oshawott777 wrote:Next time is

Spoiler
Thor vs Wonder Woman

Spoiler
We have two Season 1 combatants returning to fight each other (one lost to a Marvel character who was wanked beyond relief while WW was lowballed hard, the other won against a MK character simply due to being OP'ed), this is going to go either way (why didn't they did this fight back in Season 1?)

But I'm leaning towards Thor taking it in the end (simply due to being OP'ed and due to massive promotional material coming from the upcoming Thor: Ragnarok film), if they use the same stuff to justify him winning as he did with his fight with MK's Raiden's, then Princess Diana is screwed (especially if they don't give her the recent feats and weapons like they did for her in her first match with Rogue).

Also this fight officially kills the awful leak list for good, now that WW is fighting Thor and not She-ra as we were expecting her to.

Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:02 pm
Yeah, hopefully Thor wins this on e. He has proven time and time again that he has shown to have massive amounts of strength, power, durability, speed, ad stamina taking on the most biggest threats even n early destroying and effecting the universe a couple of times. And even without his hammer, he is still able to obtain the powers of Miojnr an d still have such incredible strength even enough to fight against an army of beasts, demons, ab d other Gods. His speed e ven rivals that of The Silver Surfer who is fast enough to reach to the milky way in seconds. He's even powerful enough to survive an attack known as The God Bomb which has the power to kill Gods. I don't think that a character like Wonder Woman can survive such a being like that.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:08 pm
Focusing on McGruff vs. Smokey, that was awesome! Everything was on point, and i was crying (tears of laughter and joy) at some of it. "TAKE A BIT OUT OF THIS!" lol.

That ending!!! SO BRUTAL!!! And if you remember the reveal video, they used that line as the finisher!

So answer truly, wasn't that worth it? I think it was.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 pm
ToddTalk wrote:Focusing on McGruff vs. Smokey, that was awesome! Everything was on point, and i was crying (tears of laughter and joy) at some of it. "TAKE A BIT OUT OF THIS!" lol.

That ending!!! SO BRUTAL!!! And if you remember the reveal video, they used that line as the finisher!

So answer truly, wasn't that worth it? I think it was.

No.No it wasn't.It was as bad an idea as everyone said it would be.The amount of reaching in the analysis is proof of this.
The animation was also meh partly due to how little they had to work with.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:02 pm
Well I'll be dammed, they made a joke episode with an actual winner. Didn't expect that. That being said, the winner itself was in fact, actually pretty darn expected.

Anyway, you guys are worrying too much about non-cannon crossovers for this next fight. Batman vs Cap showed that they determine the winner based on who they think would win, not who the author thinks would win. Much less the actors who are only playing those parts.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:53 pm
I Liked the episode. it was fun until the 5th bear pun, once they stopped, it was fun again. the animation was nice, hope they do another one of these.
And the feats they found were exactly like the one I suggested, just interpreting things differently. Instead of "he's
just editing a video" you get "he's time stopping but can't interact with the world when he does it".
I honestly think everyone was too fixated on finding smokey punching a tree down or something literal like that, and didn't try to look at things from a different perspective.
I would totally watch this poker match.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:05 am
That was the most boring shit I've ever seen since Bowser vs. Ganon. No attacks had any impact, the setup made no sense, and there was absolutely nothing that would give one any reason to think McGruff stands a chance; the animation could have at least pretended there was. It was basically a 17 minute video that could have been replaced entirely with the question "What the fuck do you think?"
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:16 pm
Well I guess I'm glad that SOME people found the beauty in this episode.

And I do hope that Blind Ferret returns because the quality of that animation was astounding.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:32 pm
I don't even get what it was you found funny. I've never been so emotionally unaffected by a Death Battle episode before.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!