PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:29 pm
Beelzebub wrote:

"Kiryu-chan!!"

Spoiler

The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:53 pm
Spoiler
i knew they were going to do thor vs wonderwoman after the respective actors had their little conversation on twitter and said that WW could beat thor...but im kinda surprised they decided to do it so quickly though

Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:35 am
Did these two have any crazy physical feats discussed in the battle?

Spoiler
Got my money on Wonder Woman.

What in the-O SHIT
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:29 pm
AxeCrack wrote:Did these two have any crazy physical feats discussed in the battle?

Spoiler

Surprise surprise,after actually looking into it they found neither had much especially mcgruff.Had to do some hardcore reaching.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:51 pm
gentleman shade wrote:
Spoiler
i knew they were going to do thor vs wonderwoman after the respective actors had their little conversation on twitter and said that WW could beat thor...but im kinda surprised they decided to do it so quickly though

Spoiler
So Thor's gonna win, considering they basically ignored the legit crossover JL/Avengers where Batman states Captain America would kick his ass and they placed Wonder Woman as sub-Rogue in a previous Death Battle...

Or Wonder Woman wins since they'll use that twitter conversation to justify her doing so.

Could go either way, really.
Next time on Death Battle:

"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be cryin' all day."
- Father Alexander Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 08

Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:10 pm
The Dog wrote:
gentleman shade wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
So Thor's gonna win, considering they basically ignored the legit crossover JL/Avengers where Batman states Captain America would kick his ass and they placed Wonder Woman as sub-Rogue in a previous Death Battle...

Or Wonder Woman wins since they'll use that twitter conversation to justify her doing so.

Spoiler
Wrong. They did acknowledge that crossover in Batman vs Captain America. They're not gonna base the win off these menial things, anyway.

What in the-O SHIT

Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:53 pm
12cheeper wrote:
AxeCrack wrote:Did these two have any crazy physical feats discussed in the battle?

Spoiler

Surprise surprise,after actually looking into it they found neither had much especially mcgruff.Had to do some hardcore reaching.

What kind of reaching? Other than scaling to real animals, how did they fill in the gap for feats?

What in the-O SHIT
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:24 pm
AxeCrack wrote:
12cheeper wrote:

Spoiler

What kind of reaching? Other than scaling to real animals, how did they fill in the gap for feats?

There was one commercial where Smokey was mountain sized so clearly he can manipulate his size.
Mcgruff sometimes stops the video to talk to the audience so he has a timestop.
There's a monster truck with him on it so he gets that too.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:50 pm
AxeCrack wrote:
The Dog wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Wrong. They did acknowledge that crossover in Batman vs Captain America. They're not gonna base the win off these menial things, anyway.

Spoiler
They're going to have Diana win because she has "provably" faster speed, thus Thor cannot hit her, therefore Diana will cut him to pieces with her sword. And that's how they'll explain it. Doesn't matter that he can throw Mjolnir at billions of times lightspeed or contend with the likes of Silver Surfer and Stardust in battle, who're both massive FTL'ers. None of those things matter because Diana is "Provably" faster.
ImageImage
Fuck. Your. Face!"
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:50 pm
DarthGeist wrote:
AxeCrack wrote:
The Dog wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
They're going to have Diana win because she has "provably" faster speed, thus Thor cannot hit her, therefore Diana will cut him to pieces with her sword. And that's how they'll explain it. Doesn't matter that he can throw Mjolnir at billions of times lightspeed or contend with the likes of Silver Surfer and Stardust in battle, who're both massive FTL'ers. None of those things matter because Diana is "Provably" faster.

Spoiler
Obviously.Scaling is bullshit.
If it wasn't android#18 would be a planetbuster and that's obviously wank. ;)
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!