DEATH BATTLE: Shredder vs. Silver Samurai

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:44 am
Then if Shreds can't surpass whatever speed, the hax should actually allow SS to win.
"Fun is an illusion that distracts you from what is real.

Pain and suffering." ~ Shadowofadoubt 2016
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:52 pm
I don't know about this scaling and all that, but I think DB was very fair in their assessment of speed between Shredder and Silver Samurai.

Yes, SS has fought Wolverine, but he always loses to him too. And he's lost to other Marvel heroes who aren't as fast as Wolverine, like Elektra. And since Shredder can move faster than the eye can track, and Silver Samurai can't, how is Shredder not faster?
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:13 pm
ToddTalk wrote:I don't know about this scaling and all that, but I think DB was very fair in their assessment of speed between Shredder and Silver Samurai.

Yes, SS has fought Wolverine, but he always loses to him too. And he's lost to other Marvel heroes who aren't as fast as Wolverine, like Elektra. And since Shredder can move faster than the eye can track, and Silver Samurai can't, how is Shredder not faster?

You are vastly overestimating how fast the human eye can track.Hint:It's not mach 11.
>Also,can react to bullets
>Isn't FTE
lolok whatever you say,kiddo.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:02 pm
ToddTalk wrote:I don't know about this scaling and all that, but I think DB was very fair in their assessment of speed between Shredder and Silver Samurai.

>Always loses to Wolverine
>Loses to other heroes that aren't that fast
>Elektra

Except that one--- There were many moments where SS did win against Wolverine or fought him to a stalemate

And two Elektra scales to the MCB Level and Mach 5000 Marvel street levelers stuff as well lol... And even ignoring that, Elektra has constantly moved faster than the eye track on the comics, blitzing people before they had a chance to react... Plus Elektra can fight on equal footing with Daredevil who has microseconds reaction times. So Elektra not being fast is invalid...
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:03 am
And in the backlog of Deathbattle...

... Vs 101. "Faster then the eye can see" is not some set catch all speed. While in fiction it is normally just a fairly meaningless feat that is there largely just to, ironically enough, look cool.
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!