Moderator: Imperator100

Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:21 pm
God I missed Torrian
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:56 pm
I think I heard Chad express interest in pitting Ibuki against Taki from Soul Calibur. At least that'd break one losing streak no matter what.
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:52 pm
comicking428 wrote:I think I heard Chad express interest in pitting Ibuki against Taki from Soul Calibur. At least that'd break one losing streak no matter what.

Which streak would be broken? (I'm thinking Ibuki wins that matchup since I'm not too familiar with Taki at all).

At least Ibuki's not facing Kitana (as that would mean another MK win).
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:01 pm
^ Soul Calibur's, since they are 0-2(Ivy lost to Orchid and Nightmare to Guts.)
Users on the DB Forum waiting for a Halloween episode be like
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:28 pm
fawfulmark2 wrote:^ Soul Calibur's, since they are 0-2(Ivy lost to Orchid and Nightmare to Guts.)

I'd rather see Shredder vs Silver Samurai than to watch another SF character losing (even though Ibuki losing to Taki makes a whole lot of sense as Taki outclasses Ibuki in everything (unlike the past SF losses, sans the ones where they did make sense (Khan vs Bison).
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:45 pm
fawfulmark2 wrote:^ Soul Calibur's, since they are 0-2(Ivy lost to Orchid and Nightmare to Guts.)

Really? The ONE TIME I want a SF character to win, and she loses?

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:35 pm
hunterzillas wrote:

Really? The ONE TIME I want a SF character to win, and she loses?

I'm with ya on that!

I think SF should have their losing streak end well before Soul Caliber's does, seeing as SC's only been in two DBs so far (even if it means if we have to sacrifice a SF character for that to happen, I'm all for Ibuki vs Taki (so long as we don't get Ibuki facing Kitana from MK as that would end up with Ibuki getting the Death Kiss finisher), there are two ways SF can snap this losing streak:

1. Have Akuma return to fight another fighting game character who has a demon form (Jin from Tekken would be an easy win for Akuma, especially in his Oni form and Tekken like SF is also grounded and is often compared to SF in some ways), and with SA's big boner of Akuma being undefeated, I don't see why they can't reuse him for a 2nd time.

2. Have a SF character fight against their sub-series (Final Fight), even though that both snaps and continues the streak in a way (Ryu vs Guy gets my vote), if you add Hagar's lost to Zangief from Season 1, SF has lost 8 times.

In other news, I also want MK's winning streak to end at some point as well (they've won 3 in a row which isn't that big compared to the Marvel cast who have won all but 6 DBs), but as long as TYM is being used, that's not going to happen anytime soon.
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!