DEATH BATTLE: Lucario vs. Renamon

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

User avatar
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:58 pm
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:44 pm
I think it's obvious this episode was to make pokemon fans happy, ya know because of Charizard vs Wargreymon, but I don't blame them for doing that.
Image
"Kiryu-chan!!"

Spoiler


Image
User avatar
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 6:56 pm
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:34 am
So I really liked this episode, and I agree that it was closer than some think. Renamon is faster, but Lucario is more endurant and has moves that can make him stronger and even heal.

I do think the OMM fight was a little better, but for what this was, it was good.

I'm excited for the next match because I've seen a lot of requests for it on Youtube.
User avatar
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Posts: 2166
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:19 pm
Location: In my nope rocket. Orbiting Pluto.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:16 am
ToddTalk wrote:it was closer than some think. Renamon is faster


except none of that is true, and that would be extremely apparent if you would read the thread
Death Battle as of late:
12cheeper wrote:Next time is actually disgusting.
User avatar
You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:42 pm
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:11 pm
Anyone else bring up the BS of Lucario supposedly having self healing with heal pulse, when that move can't be used on yourself? Getting more and more frustrated with DB having all these very inexcusable facts incorrect.

Not that it really matters since it was a predictable outcome.
User avatar
Party Demon
Party Demon
Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Ylisse
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:34 pm
ChaddyFantome wrote:Anyone else bring up the BS of Lucario supposedly having self healing with heal pulse, when that move can't be used on yourself? Getting more and more frustrated with DB having all these very inexcusable facts incorrect.

Not that it really matters since it was a predictable outcome.


Game mechanics
https://youtu.be/lJ-8UhRAWdU
@10:50
Image
User avatar
You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:42 pm
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:39 pm
Super Smash 94 wrote:
ChaddyFantome wrote:Anyone else bring up the BS of Lucario supposedly having self healing with heal pulse, when that move can't be used on yourself? Getting more and more frustrated with DB having all these very inexcusable facts incorrect.

Not that it really matters since it was a predictable outcome.


Game mechanics
https://youtu.be/lJ-8UhRAWdU
@10:50


yes, i primarily rely on the main avenue of the series as opposed to the spinoff anime series and movies.
Especially given we've had things like Kyurem spontaneously change into Kyurem Black/White on its own in the movies.
:roll:

That said, Clemont's comment prefaces that it only worked on itself because of Clawizter's Mega Launcher ability, which is even more dumb, but I digress.
Last edited by ChaddyFantome on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Party Demon
Party Demon
Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Ylisse
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:43 pm
ChaddyFantome wrote:That said, Clemonts comment makes it only worked on itself because of its Mega Launcher ability, which is even more dumb, but i digress.


Bruh Mega Launcher just makes pulse moves more powerful. Nothing else.
Image
User avatar
You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:42 pm
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:44 pm
Super Smash 94 wrote:
ChaddyFantome wrote:That said, Clemonts comment makes it only worked on itself because of its Mega Launcher ability, which is even more dumb, but i digress.


Bruh Mega Launcher just makes pulse moves more powerful. Nothing else.


Yes, I'm aware of what the ability does in the games.
But Clemont states that it was able to heal itself because of its Mega launcher ability in the anime.
...so which is it?
Is the anime fair game or is it full of crap?
It can't be both bro.
User avatar
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
Posts: 9308
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:03 pm
Location: Twin Seed City
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:51 pm
They're gonna pull from the anime for Pokémon. They always will. Might as well just accept that now.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
User avatar
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
Posts: 6025
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:41 pm
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:05 pm
Iron Joe wrote:They're gonna pull from the anime for Pokémon. They always will. Might as well just accept that now.

Hell,if you're gonna bar everything except for the original medium of the series you would have to do the same for digimon meaning nothing except for the virtual pet toy is allowed.
Image
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], coolmancool, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests