DEATH BATTLE Discussion: Sub-Zero vs Glacius

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Head for the Garden of Madness!
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:45 am
Beelzebub wrote:>not being condecending is easy
>lol you must be hard wired to be an asshole :^)

GB pls

Haven't you guys admitted you have difficulty with empathy and stuff? That's the only reason I say "hard-wired", and even then it was for a lack of a better word, hence the quotation marks. If I misinterpreted it, that's on me and my bad.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:50 am
I can only speak for myself but I've never said anything like that. Pointing out problems and being blunt and a tad snide about it != not having empathy lol. For something as minor and inconsiquential as this idk why empathy is even being brought up.

I only mention the hard-wired thing because that comment comes off as pretty condecending when you were just scolding tommy for acting the same way.
Last edited by Beelzebub on Tue May 16, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:54 am
Eh, you have a point there. I just heard a generalization of "the forums" and kind of lumped into that. So that's on me again I suppose
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:36 pm
I am so bored with this fight. I had only recently gotten more into vs debating, and this is a disappointing fight to start with. I would've joined the Natsu vs Ace thread since it was actually kind of debatable, but by the time I was registered, there was nothing to add that hadn't been said. I really hope that this isn't a season of stomps, I just got into this and actually want to debate.
Frickin' fantastic.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:40 pm
PineappleGuy Carmine wrote:I am so bored with this fight. I had only recently gotten more into vs debating, and this is a disappointing fight to start with. I would've joined the Natsu vs Ace thread since it was actually kind of debatable, but by the time I was registered, there was nothing to add that hadn't been said. I really hope that this isn't a season of stomps, I just got into this and actually want to debate.

you can debate other stuff in the other threads.

also...get used to it.
for better or for worse, people here tend to reach a conclusion on the winner pretty fast (I wanna say 90% of the time...but it's just a guess)
and when we do have a discussion it usually goes either into utter chaos or just kinda chaotic (I honestly don't think I ever saw a reasonable discussion go for more than a couple pages at best)

but that's just me and my limited view on the forum, I usually stick to the specific DB episode thread and avatar bets, and only sometimes go into the others. (just to be clear where I'm standing)
I would totally watch this poker match.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:16 pm
PineappleGuy Carmine wrote:I am so bored with this fight. I had only recently gotten more into vs debating, and this is a disappointing fight to start with. I would've joined the Natsu vs Ace thread since it was actually kind of debatable, but by the time I was registered, there was nothing to add that hadn't been said. I really hope that this isn't a season of stomps, I just got into this and actually want to debate.

If you're getting into vs debating why limit yourself to a board specifically focused on a single vs show? There are plenty of forums that have vs boards that debate whatever matchups.
You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:56 pm
So how much more are we supposed to wait before this episode comes out and we can move on to the next battle anyway..?

To all real men around the world, this one is dedicated to you all...

Spoiler
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:24 pm
Ace-In-The-Hole wrote:So how much more are we supposed to wait before this episode comes out and we can move on to the next battle anyway..?

It should be 6 days until the episode comes out for first members and the next fighter gets revealed or fighters if they reveal both characters like they've been doing for a while.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:13 am
hey Joshski you seem like an alright dude and all, no disrespect intended, but please stop fucking posting until the fight comes out
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:02 am
Beelzebub wrote:hey Joshski you seem like an alright dude and all, no disrespect intended, but please stop fucking posting until the fight comes out

lol What's wrong, Beez?
Spoiler
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!