DEATH BATTLE Discussion: Megazord vs Voltron

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:31 pm
Winnosh wrote:The Universe this one is set in is made up of 88 Star constellaion systems The series stars out with one of the rangers flying to the " edge of the Universe " In just his own personal starship that isn't even a Zord. Those are faster.

They are batteling an evil space empire that sends out ships to planet bust as a way of punishing star systems that oppose them.

So basically...they're ripping off Star Wars and Voltron even more than they were already? Well...isn't that just expected. Meh. What do I care? Sentai's not my thing anyway. I'll await my Demonbane Death Battle.
ImageImage
Fuck. Your. Face!"
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:40 pm
DarthGeist wrote:
Winnosh wrote:The Universe this one is set in is made up of 88 Star constellaion systems The series stars out with one of the rangers flying to the " edge of the Universe " In just his own personal starship that isn't even a Zord. Those are faster.

They are batteling an evil space empire that sends out ships to planet bust as a way of punishing star systems that oppose them.

So basically...they're ripping off Star Wars and Voltron even more than they were already? Well...isn't that just expected. Meh. What do I care? Sentai's not my thing anyway. I'll await my Demonbane Death Battle.

I'm sure they'll get it around to it some time around never.
After reading YouTube comments.
Unofficial Official Death Battle Discord https://discord.gg/TYYSYeE
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:41 pm
Lavaros wrote:I'm sure they'll get it around to it some time around never.

Seeing as it deals with Lovecraftian horror types, then really it's already happened. We just haven't gotten there yet.
ImageImage
Fuck. Your. Face!"
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:43 pm
Super Sentai arrived before GoLion, so yeah...
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:04 pm
coolmancool wrote:Super Sentai arrived before GoLion, so yeah...

This season is an homage to Starwars though. The main villain even appears in holograms like the emperor to talk to his subordinates on planets. And the Sentai members are part of an organization opposing this Empire. They are called. Get this.. " The Rebellion " Also you'll never believe this. One of the ways they destroy planets is by draining them of their life force which they use to fuel their warmachines. This causes the planets to turn into space dust. Just like how Zarkon's forces drain planets of Quintessence in the new Voltron series.
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:16 pm
The real reason Voltron won is that they decided to take Pidge's advice in this video, (well, half of it anyway...)
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:03 pm
I'm surprised this didn't get referenced as part of Voltron's arsenal. 8-)
Spoiler
ImageImage
Fuck. Your. Face!"
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!