DEATH BATTLE Discussion: Megazord vs Voltron

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

User avatar
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Posts: 2055
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 pm
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:35 pm
Best episode since Hulk vs. Doomsday. Just as fun qs the Ismahawk version, possibly even better.
Let's settle this Debate Once and blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah
Image
User avatar
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
Posts: 2522
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:38 am
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:06 am
fawfulmark2 wrote:Best episode since Hulk vs. Doomsday. Just as fun qs the Ismahawk version, possibly even better.

I think this had better choreography than the ismahawk version and DEFINITELY better sound design. I think the edge Ismahawk has on them was the use of the individual characters since all of them did get some decent lines in (even if they felt a little more forced). In this, it was difficult to tell Lance, Zack, and Billy apart sometimes.

But at the end of the day, I'd rather have two kick-ass PR vs Voltron fights than just two different tiers of quality, and I'm glad we got 'em.
User avatar
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Posts: 2132
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:01 am
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:13 am
comicking428 wrote:
fawfulmark2 wrote:Best episode since Hulk vs. Doomsday. Just as fun qs the Ismahawk version, possibly even better.

I think this had better choreography than the ismahawk version and DEFINITELY better sound design. I think the edge Ismahawk has on them was the use of the individual characters since all of them did get some decent lines in (even if they felt a little more forced). In this, it was difficult to tell Lance, Zack, and Billy apart sometimes.

But at the end of the day, I'd rather have two kick-ass PR vs Voltron fights than just two different tiers of quality, and I'm glad we got 'em.

I think Ismahawk showed the characters off a little better, and Death Battle had better fight choreography (but it's Torrian so that's not exactly a surprise) about the same in over all quality though.
Image
After reading YouTube comments.
Unofficial Official Death Battle Discord https://discord.gg/TYYSYeE
User avatar
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
Posts: 3251
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:07 am
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:15 am
MM's version had Bulk and Skull 8-)
This is going to be fun...

Image
User avatar
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:51 pm
Location: In Depths Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:38 am
d180 wrote:MM's version had Bulk and Skull 8-)

Case closed. Instant victory.
Image
Waiting for the ownage.
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1471
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:17 pm
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:01 pm
So who wants to bet this will last the weekend still stickied.
Image
When a rich duck takes your most requested fight.
User avatar
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Posts: 2132
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:01 am
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:03 pm
Honestly I'm a little surprised that it still is.
Image
After reading YouTube comments.
Unofficial Official Death Battle Discord https://discord.gg/TYYSYeE
User avatar
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
Posts: 2613
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:29 am
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:17 pm
Been watching the newest Super Sentai. Looks like this group would speedblitz Voltron. Once again a series gets done in by it's most well known version being on the weaker side of it's verse.
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "
User avatar
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
Posts: 407
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:51 pm
Location: In Depths Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:23 pm
Winnosh wrote:Been watching the newest Super Sentai. Looks like this group would speedblitz Voltron. Once again a series gets done in by it's most well known version being on the weaker side of it's verse.

I really want to see this. Post some info for it? Literally anything?
Image
Waiting for the ownage.
User avatar
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
Posts: 2613
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:29 am
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:28 pm
Ace Sock Vims wrote:
Winnosh wrote:Been watching the newest Super Sentai. Looks like this group would speedblitz Voltron. Once again a series gets done in by it's most well known version being on the weaker side of it's verse.

I really want to see this. Post some info for it? Literally anything?



The Universe this one is set in is made up of 88 Star constellaion systems The series stars out with one of the rangers flying to the " edge of the Universe " In just his own personal starship that isn't even a Zord. Those are faster.

They are batteling an evil space empire that sends out ships to planet bust as a way of punishing star systems that oppose them.
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BerialEdge, Bing [Bot], coolmancool, Google [Bot], Greedow, Spider-Monkey2158 and 11 guests