DEATH BATTLE Discussion: Venom vs Bane

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:19 pm
ChristopherRobin wrote:I really wish people would stop pretending Power Rangers is good.

Just to you remind you, you've lost your bet. Which means, you gotta go change.
Avenging Gaara and getting a win for the franchise.
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:27 pm
For those curious of what the original edit of the fight looked like, check out DuoDream's reaction:
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:30 pm
the animation felt a bit slow and the sudden jump-cuts made didnt help to much. But I liked the animtion overall as it was pretty good and it game me the sensation that this characters punch real hard, wich makes a lot of sense for these two guys, I can actually forgive the bazooka thing as the script probably had some part were bane had too get the edge, and doing it with Venom alone is kind of dull even if it makes the most sense.

The voice acting was good, Im kind of there with Venom's voice being a bit too looney to be him, but it was pretty good nevertheless, Bane's was on freaking point tho, whoever did him... mad respect.

The analysis felt as usual, I'm surprised they brough up Bat-superman for Bane wich was pretty neat, and was kind of funny seeing how many feats they were pulling out for Bane to make it seem like if it wasn't that much of a stomp.

in the end it was a decent episode nothing amazing, but not bad at all.
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:49 pm
VampyreNVRmore wrote:
ChristopherRobin wrote:I really wish people would stop pretending Power Rangers is good.

No I don't.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:53 pm
ChristopherRobin wrote:
VampyreNVRmore wrote:

No I don't.

Yes, you do. We made a bet. You lost. Bane didn't win. You have to go put Sonic related avatar and sig. It's even official by the mod. Check the avatar thread.
Avenging Gaara and getting a win for the franchise.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:17 pm
comicking428 wrote:For those curious of what the original edit of the fight looked like, check out DuoDream's reaction:
Spoiler

I hate having to watch a reaction video for it... but I am curious about the original edition...
I would totally watch this poker match.
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:11 pm
Grand Blazer wrote:To be fair on Kayas, college played a lot into this fight's less-than-stellar moments. He's even taking a break from DB until summer for exams iirc.

I guess that's a good reason since college exams are pretty big and he's done a lot at this point so he should take a break to get them done.
I hope Noel VS Aigis will be in Season 5 and hopefully it'll be for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle's release in 2018.
Spoiler
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:36 am
Animator3003 wrote:The voice acting was good, Im kind of there with Venom's voice being a bit too looney to be him, but it was pretty good nevertheless, Bane's was on freaking point tho, whoever did him... mad respect.

That was Chris Gurerrero! I specifically wanted a Hispanic actor to portray Bane, and we also brought in an accent coach to help ensure it was a 100% perfect performance. I'm glad it seems like a lot of you liked it. :D

As for Venom's 'looney' voice, which I've seen a few people point out as odd- we were referencing his original voice for 1994 as a starting point. Just a little fun trivia!

Thanks for your continued support, y'all.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:18 pm
mlenti wrote:
Animator3003 wrote:The voice acting was good, Im kind of there with Venom's voice being a bit too looney to be him, but it was pretty good nevertheless, Bane's was on freaking point tho, whoever did him... mad respect.

That was Chris Gurerrero! I specifically wanted a Hispanic actor to portray Bane, and we also brought in an accent coach to help ensure it was a 100% perfect performance. I'm glad it seems like a lot of you liked it. :D

As for Venom's 'looney' voice, which I've seen a few people point out as odd- we were referencing his original voice for 1994 as a starting point. Just a little fun trivia!

Thanks for your continued support, y'all.

Hey, nice to see you again!

Props for putting in the extra effort on Bane, too. I would've preferred something more along the lines of Spectacular Spider-Man for Venom's voice, but I'm... really biased on that, so don't pay me any mind. The voice was fine for what it was.

ultraguy wrote:Welp by forum rules I now decree medd the supreme king and overlord of forum debates. Bow down and worship his mighty logic.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:27 pm
Meddadius wrote:
Props for putting in the extra effort on Bane, too. I would've preferred something more along the lines of Spectacular Spider-Man for Venom's voice, but I'm... really biased on that, so don't pay me any mind. The voice was fine for what it was.

Much as I love me some Spec, the only issue is that Eddies a teen in that one, and while the teen/young adult vibe might work well with Spidey, people expect Eddie to be big, buff, and cocky.

I think on behindthevoiceactors.com, Eddies voice from the 2000 playstation Spidey game was the highest rated.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!