Death Battle Discussion: Scrooge McDuck vs Shovel Knight

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4151
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:13 am
Location: Standing here, I realise...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:46 pm
I know everyone loves Yang vs Tifa so much they can't ever let eet go, but what do Scrooge and SK even have in common?
Image
Fuck reasons! It's Fighting Spirit!
User avatar
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
Posts: 421
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:26 pm
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:48 pm
When a rich duck just took away your best match-up.
Spoiler
Image
Image
"Might controls everything."
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4230
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:45 am
Location: The Land formerly known as Ire.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:49 pm
Shovel Knight wins the debate with Ease.

He's probably gonna lose the episode, cause thats how this show works, but yeah, seen the calcs Tommys saving for the blog, Its a stomp.

Not gonna say how bad though cause that would be spoilers.

Toratorn wrote:I know everyone loves Yang vs Tifa so much they can't ever let eet go, but what do Scrooge and SK even have in common?


deepest theme imaginable

In their games, they can bounce on enemies with their weapons.

IKR ITS ABSOLUTE GENIUS AND NOT THE WORST THING EVER AT ALL!
Image

"COME FORTH MY MONSTER SERVANTS!"


The gangs all here....
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5791
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:06 pm
Location: Tower of Fate
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:50 pm
Yeah, wasting Shovel Knight on a duck is fucking lame.
Image
Steeling that shovel.
Spoiler
risinguppercut wrote:Is Abrams secretly a cute girl? IS EVERYONE OTHER THAN ME SECRETLY A CUTE GIRL?!

HomestuckLover wrote:Shad the greatest of waifus

Meddadius wrote:ShagMorgen
User avatar
Party Demon
Party Demon
Posts: 1653
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:05 pm
Location: Ylisse
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:51 pm
I hope Shovel Knight wins in the episode.
Image
User avatar
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
Posts: 799
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:08 am
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:51 pm
TheMohZone wrote:
Toratorn wrote:I know everyone loves Yang vs Tifa so much they can't ever let eet go, but what do Scrooge and SK even have in common?


deepest theme imaginable

In their games, they can bounce on enemies with their weapons.

IKR ITS ABSOLUTE GENIUS AND NOT THE WORST THING EVER AT ALL!

Moh, let's not downplay it, they both also pick up precious gems for money in their games, that totally makes this a legitimate connection.
Image

Spoiler
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4230
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:45 am
Location: The Land formerly known as Ire.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:52 pm
thomasj3-shura wrote:
TheMohZone wrote:
Toratorn wrote:I know everyone loves Yang vs Tifa so much they can't ever let eet go, but what do Scrooge and SK even have in common?


deepest theme imaginable

In their games, they can bounce on enemies with their weapons.

IKR ITS ABSOLUTE GENIUS AND NOT THE WORST THING EVER AT ALL!

Moh, let's not downplay it, they both also pick up precious gems for money in their games, that totally makes this a legitimate connection.

brb impaling myself on garden hoe

cause this thread is gonna be full of tools anyway
Image

"COME FORTH MY MONSTER SERVANTS!"


The gangs all here....

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 2:26 pm
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:53 pm
Implying Scrooge doesn't scale to Sora

Close the thread now
User avatar
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Posts: 2177
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:19 pm
Location: In my nope rocket. Orbiting Pluto.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:54 pm
>No similarities
>Wasting Shovel Knight
>Wasting Scrooge

Not as cancer as the 3rd season finale but it does show how far DB has fallen
Death Battle as of late:
12cheeper wrote:Next time is actually disgusting.
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5791
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:06 pm
Location: Tower of Fate
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:54 pm
Super Smash 94 wrote:I hope Shovel Knight wins in the episode.

Me too bruh.
Image
Steeling that shovel.
Spoiler
risinguppercut wrote:Is Abrams secretly a cute girl? IS EVERYONE OTHER THAN ME SECRETLY A CUTE GIRL?!

HomestuckLover wrote:Shad the greatest of waifus

Meddadius wrote:ShagMorgen
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], BuddyTheUser, DarthGeist, Google [Bot] and 1 guest