Death Battle Discussion: Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

User avatar
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
Posts: 2588
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:38 am
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:03 pm
Eagleby18 wrote:So that comment I just showed you guys? The one that says only Lara's "unrealistic" feats shouldn't count but Nathan'a should? The one that had 475 likes?

Now it's at 661. It's one of the top comments of the whole video.

Any comment that disagrees no matter how wrong it is will get liked when YT feels one-sided toward a character.
User avatar
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
Posts: 2729
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:47 pm
Location: On the throne, King of the Procrastination Nation
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:01 am
Eagleby18 wrote:So that comment I just showed you guys? The one that says only Lara's "unrealistic" feats shouldn't count but Nathan'a should? The one that had 475 likes?

Now it's at 661. It's one of the top comments of the whole video.

Haters gonna hate.

Earlier I saw another comment. They agreed with the outcome, just didn't like the video and its reasoning.
Image

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4301
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: In the robot.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:39 am
>Youtube Comments.

I think every thread they're brought up... why? Who gives a shit what youtube comments think?
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5583
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:41 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:42 am
XImpossibruX wrote:>Youtube Comments.

I think every thread they're brought up... why? Who gives a shit what youtube comments think?

I mean,they are the main thing the creators see.They aren't coming here or other vs sites that's for damn sure.
Image
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4301
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: In the robot.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:45 am
12cheeper wrote:
XImpossibruX wrote:>Youtube Comments.

I think every thread they're brought up... why? Who gives a shit what youtube comments think?

I mean,they are the main thing the creators see.They aren't coming here or other vs sites that's for damn sure.


>Deathbattle makes fun of Youtube comments
>Youtube comments are the only ones they look at.

What a strange world.
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5583
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:41 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:49 am
XImpossibruX wrote:
12cheeper wrote:
XImpossibruX wrote:>Youtube Comments.

I think every thread they're brought up... why? Who gives a shit what youtube comments think?

I mean,they are the main thing the creators see.They aren't coming here or other vs sites that's for damn sure.


>Deathbattle makes fun of Youtube comments
>Youtube comments are the only ones they look at.

What a strange world.

Whenever they do acknowledge other sites they insist that we're taking their arguments out of context or straight up ignore them.
Image
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4301
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: In the robot.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:51 am
Or just steal calcs from the OBD :mrgreen:
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5583
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:41 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:53 am
XImpossibruX wrote:Or just steal calcs from the OBD :mrgreen:

Oh right.They did that for DK and Erza and Zoro,didn't they?
Image
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4301
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: In the robot.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:56 am
12cheeper wrote:
XImpossibruX wrote:Or just steal calcs from the OBD :mrgreen:

Oh right.They did that for DK and Erza and Zoro,didn't they?


Also for Sol Badguy.
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5583
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:41 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:01 am
XImpossibruX wrote:
12cheeper wrote:
XImpossibruX wrote:Or just steal calcs from the OBD :mrgreen:

Oh right.They did that for DK and Erza and Zoro,didn't they?


Also for Sol Badguy.

I still think it's funny that despite this they have Cloud and Tifa where they are despite there not being a single calc I've seen below city.
Image
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests