DB: What would you like me to improve on next year?

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:54 am
Jetz-CVAnimation wrote:I cant really respond to your comment on a joke that didnt work for you and Shovel Knight fanatics, all I can say that I will keep your comment on it in mind in my future animations.

I didn't know wanting a character you like to at least be fairly portrayed makes you a fanatic.

Joshski wrote:
fawfulmark2 wrote:Saddest thing is watching how SK acted kinda made me wish it was Wario even more.

CVA is still best husbando though so it all good.

You are wrong Zack is and will always be best husbando.

>not Mali
This is going to be fun...

Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 am
You're right.

Comparing SK being a bit of an asshole (in a series where basically all characters are controlled by the Death Note except one of them can live) to Kratos skipping in a meadow in a tutu does make you a fanatic.

It's just as OOC for Scrooge to not just call the cops after hitting Butt Butt with those rays. If it wasn't, he'd have murdered the Beagle Boys the same way.
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:04 am
Iron Joe wrote:Comparing SK being a bit of an asshole (in a series where basically all characters are controlled by the Death Note except one of them can live) to Kratos skipping in a meadow in a tutu does make you a fanatic.

Except that I wasn't the one that made that comparison :roll:
This is going to be fun...

Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:08 am
He wasn't only talking to you.
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:09 am
Joe.

Having your restraint for killing removed is literally the only aspect of a character that's supposed to be removed, the rules of the show itself say as much. Portraying SK as a greedy home invader is just weird especially when that kind of behavior fits his opponent much better.

The Kratos thing was an exaggeration. That thing where someone makes an over the top example to illustrate an underlying point. I know it's crazy but just bear with me.
Don't Think, Feel!
Don't Think, Feel!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:58 am
Beelzebub wrote:Joe.

Having your restraint for killing removed is literally the only aspect of a character that's supposed to be removed, the rules of the show itself say as much. Portraying SK as a greedy home invader is just weird especially when that kind of behavior fits his opponent much better.

The Kratos thing was an exaggeration. That thing where someone makes an over the top example to illustrate an underlying point. I know it's crazy but just bear with me.

Eh,Joe's been being a contrarian since this fight was announced.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Quick, Call Reagen!
Quick, Call Reagen!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:14 pm
Clearly if you like the character to act like themselves your a fanatic listen Jetz u messed up its okay we all do but it was a poor job and calling it a joke doesnt make it ok. Your past DBs had chars act like themselves so this isn't new stuff. Just admit your mistake and try better next time Kk.
Or you could post to twitter or tumblr and get cuddled and not improve.
Fly away now Fly away now Fly awwwwwayyyyy.... To Voltron
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:31 pm
Beelzebub wrote:Joe.

I'm just saying y'all are acting like this is a symptom of bias as if Scrooge was acting completely normal, using his expensive vases as projectiles and then leaving Shovel Knight's head in his yard like a fucking barbarian.

12cheeper wrote:Eh,Joe's been being a contrarian since this fight was announced.

Because dammit, somebody has to be.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:41 pm
No one ever said anything about bias. It's being mentioned because it was dumb, unfunny and detracted from what was otherwise a very solid animation. Also last I checked Scrooge has actually thrown vases before in the video game.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:26 pm
Wisdom wrote:Clearly if you like the character to act like themselves your a fanatic listen Jetz u messed up its okay we all do but it was a poor job and calling it a joke doesnt make it ok. Your past DBs had chars act like themselves so this isn't new stuff. Just admit your mistake and try better next time Kk.
Or you could post to twitter or tumblr and get cuddled and not improve.

I would love to do that but when admitting my mistake gets me a responds continuing to complain and asking for an appoloqgy is hard to tell if im at the ScrewAttack forums getting sugguestion to make animations better or a triggered SJW blog. Well incase you did miss it and you are being genuine, sorry for the shitty joke.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!