DB: What would you like me to improve on next year?

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:38 pm
Jetz-CVAnimation wrote:I would love to do that but when admitting my mistake gets me a responds continuing to complain and asking for an appoloqgy is hard to tell if im at the ScrewAttack forums getting sugguestion to make animations better or a triggered SJW blog. Well incase you did miss it and you are being genuine, sorry for the shitty joke.

Spoiler

From what I've seen, nobody was asking for an apology. People are just saying it was a bad move to make Shovel Knight very OOC. To my knowledge, no one here is as offended as you're making them out to be.

Also, " is hard to tell if im at the ScrewAttack forums getting sugguestion to make animations better or a triggered SJW blog"

Spoiler

People are still giving you constructive criticism to help you make your animations better, fam.
Last edited by Defectminus on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:40 pm
bluntly stated criticism = loltriggered

really now
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:14 pm
For Natsu vs Ace, I liked the moment where they were silhouettes battling in the fire.

Results aside, it looks like people are pretty mixed towards the anime close-ups during the match (aside from Ace's brutal death). There should probably be more of a limitation towards them.
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!