Death Battle Discussion: Amy Rose vs Ramona Flowers

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:36 pm
SSBMonado wrote:Not sure what's worse for Ramona Flowers - the fact she's dead or the fact that it was Amy Rose of all people who killed her.
Seriously, that's like getting killed by Princess Peach (RIP Zelda never forget)

Do we have a hint on what the next match is gonna be? With any luck, I might actually know both contestants again for once.

But Peach is great

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:13 pm
12cheeper wrote:
BuddyTheUser wrote:"If they didn't use Sonic Boom, Knuckles would've won!"

"If they didn't use Sonic Boom, Amy wouldn't have won!"

First one genuinely confuses me since the main reason DK won is because the moon punch is far beyond anything Knuckles has ever shown.It's not like intelligence is even a factor since both characters are idiots no matter what continuity is used.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there- Knuckles isn't an idiot in the main series OR the Archie Comics- just hopelessly naive and overly trusting of others- specifically Eggman, and with a short temper, as well. Knuckles' levels of idiocy only reach DK-levels in Sonic Boom (And only marginally higher in Sonic X). Not that I hate Sonic Boom (I actually find the TV show to be quite funny, and Boom: Fire and Ice is decent, from what I've heard).
Last edited by Neosonic97 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:15 pm
DK rekts Knux.
/discussion
Too fabulous for you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:16 pm
The Black Shulk wrote:DK rekts Knux.

Nah, I already knew that, I'm just saying that Cheeper got that particular tidbit wrong.

Wave Battle, Ride On!
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:27 pm
SSBMonado wrote:Not sure what's worse for Ramona Flowers - the fact she's dead or the fact that it was Amy Rose of all people who killed her.
Seriously, that's like getting killed by Princess Peach (RIP Zelda never forget)

If it was anyone but Ramona I'd say the former, but since respawning is canonically a thing in Scott Pilgrim, I'd say the latter.

Ain't no shame in getting killed by Peach if you're in the know. Of course, for 99% of people, losing to any Mario character is considered the ultimate disgrace.
I drew Ristar
Spoiler
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:28 pm
Neosonic97 wrote:
12cheeper wrote:
BuddyTheUser wrote:"If they didn't use Sonic Boom, Knuckles would've won!"

"If they didn't use Sonic Boom, Amy wouldn't have won!"

First one genuinely confuses me since the main reason DK won is because the moon punch is far beyond anything Knuckles has ever shown.It's not like intelligence is even a factor since both characters are idiots no matter what continuity is used.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there- Knuckles isn't an idiot in the main series OR the Archie Comics- just hopelessly naive and overly trusting of others- specifically Eggman, and with a short temper, as well. Knuckles' levels of idiocy only reach DK-levels in Sonic Boom (And only marginally higher in Sonic X). Not that I hate Sonic Boom (I actually find the TV show to be quite funny, and Boom: Fire and Ice is decent, from what I've heard).

Anyone who blindly believes a notoriously untrustworthy source multiple times is an idiot in my book.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:31 pm
12cheeper wrote:Anyone who blindly believes a notoriously untrustworthy source multiple times is an idiot in my book.

He's been getting better at it. (Like in Sonic Colours DS, where he was quick to be suspicious of Eggman [Although in that case it turned out to be Rouge who tricked him instead of Eggman]).

He's not lacking smarts, he's just not skeptical of Eggman enough. Hopelessly naive and gullible. I mean if he really were stupid, how would he keep luring Sonic and Tails into traps across Angel Island in Sonic 3?

Back on topic, the animation seemed really one-sided. Before subspace, Ramona only scored four hits total on Amy- who held the offensive the whole fight.

Wave Battle, Ride On!
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:35 pm
Neosonic97 wrote:
12cheeper wrote:Anyone who blindly believes a notoriously untrustworthy source multiple times is an idiot in my book.

He's been getting better at it. (Like in Sonic Colours DS, where he was quick to be suspicious of Eggman [Although in that case it turned out to be Rouge who tricked him instead of Eggman]).

He's not lacking smarts, he's just not skeptical of Eggman enough. Hopelessly naive and gullible. I mean if he really were stupid, how would he keep luring Sonic and Tails into traps across Angel Island in Sonic 3?

I wouldn't say he "lured" them when it's eggman they were chasing.Doesn't matter anyway,DK still wrecks.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Head for the Garden of Madness!
Head for the Garden of Madness!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:05 pm
DK and Knuckles have expanded their dongs into this thread.

Anyway, does anyone else think the game's depiction of Subspace looks a lot like Rainbow Road?
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:05 pm
AnimatedGamer wrote:DK and Knuckles have expanded their dongs into this thread.

Anyway, does anyone else think the game's depiction of Subspace looks a lot like Rainbow Road?

Yes. That's what I first thought.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!