DEATH BATTLE Episode & Opponent Speculation Thread

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:50 pm
The 1000 suns thing probably isn’t for the premiere.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:20 am
All this talk about exploding Suns and no one's brought up the obvious choice of " The Sentry " ? I mean I hate the character and hope he never shows up. But that's the first thing to pop in my head.
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:56 am
Winnosh wrote:All this talk about exploding Suns and no one's brought up the obvious choice of " The Sentry " ? I mean I hate the character and hope he never shows up. But that's the first thing to pop in my head.

Uhh...
justtemporaryyet wrote:On the DB cast, they mentioned that they were researching a character who has an attack with ‘the power of 1000 suns’.
Note that it’s a thousand, not a million, so it’s not sentry

Also worth noting that apparently Biorhythmic is animating the season premiere (he was originally going to animate the 2nd episode, but they swapped him to the first because the characters fit him better). He also has a marvel vs dc dbx coming out after the premiere. Here’s a pic of the season premiere https://twitter.com/BioRhythmic/status/ ... 7437271040

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:40 pm
So, the DB cast were they’ll reveal the season premiere is being liverstreamed in a few hours. Anyone got a first account to watch it and report back? Also, final guesses on what the fight is? I’m thinking Black Cat vs catwoman.
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:54 pm
justtemporaryyet wrote:So, the DB cast were they’ll reveal the season premiere is being liverstreamed in a few hours. Anyone got a first account to watch it and report back? Also, final guesses on what the fight is? I’m thinking Black Cat vs catwoman.

I am thinking it’s not that one since it was a Community Fight on the cast not long ago. As for what fight I think is next and I’m taking it with a grain of salt, I feel like it’s Noel VS Aigis but I also feel like it is something else that we are not expecting.
I hope Noel VS Aigis will be in Season 5 and hopefully it'll be for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle's release in 2018.
Spoiler

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:07 pm
Yoshirocks92 wrote:
justtemporaryyet wrote:So, the DB cast were they’ll reveal the season premiere is being liverstreamed in a few hours. Anyone got a first account to watch it and report back? Also, final guesses on what the fight is? I’m thinking Black Cat vs catwoman.

I am thinking it’s not that one since it was a Community Fight on the cast not long ago. As for what fight I think is next and I’m taking it with a grain of salt, I feel like it’s Noel VS Aigis but I also feel like it is something else that we are not expecting.

Noel vs Aigis doesn’t seem exciting enough for a season premiere. Also, nice to see someone from the wiki here.
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:34 pm
justtemporaryyet wrote:
Yoshirocks92 wrote:

Noel vs Aigis doesn’t seem exciting enough for a season premiere. Also, nice to see someone from the wiki here.

Indeed it is and going back to the topic, I know it is very unlikely but seeing Noel VS Aigis in the comments of the wiki and on my Twitter with people’s responses to Ben and ScrewAttack has got me very conflicted about it like I want to see it but I doubt it’ll be the premiere.
I hope Noel VS Aigis will be in Season 5 and hopefully it'll be for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle's release in 2018.
Spoiler

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:46 pm
Teaser has a road with lights on it in nighttime, so I could see Catwoman vs Black Cat happen. At the same time, there are weird fences around the road. Too unfitting for normal walk and they kind of Jurassic Park, a fence that keeps something dangerous away. But I suppose it could be robbery attempt at some place.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:18 pm
So anyone have a link to the stream?
Knowing you will never return to show them all your true power.

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:30 pm
It should start streaming for first members in 30 minutes.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!